• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

MDMA Magic & Loss of Magic - Truth or Illusion?

Does MDMA lose it's "magic"?

• Total voters
Definitely loses its magic. I've taken it a handful of times since the mid-2000s and on most occasions the body load has outweighed the rushes and (for the most part) the empathy. A shame.

Methylone is different. Mind you though, My experience with it will most likely vary greatly from others.

I was actually thinking about how much I miss methylone today. Not the comedown or the fact it had a habit of turning me into a borderline sex pest, but it was a pleasant thing to have around at weekends.

People are obviously wired very differently. Even after the complete abuse that I gave MDMA, I'd be totally fucked from a normal dose now. YMMV and all that.

i'm in the same boat as pucker dust ^ been hitting it weekly since may and every night at i've festivals been too, which is stupid, think i'll only save it for one day at festivals next year, by the last night of bestival i was getting the mildest of feelings, i don't want to ruin it so am having a break until christmas. I've only been taking mdma since christmas 2009 though, and having read people saying they've used it weekly for years, i'd like to think i'll be safe and will still get all the desired effects and the magic will still be there next time?... Just stocked up on some greenish crystal anyway, so look forward to the christmas holidays.

Bumpity.

I wonder if this is still a "thing" these days. My vote is still very firmly in the magic all the way camp. Where's yours?

if its not made with saffrole with that aniseed smell it aint proper. Im sure also that there is/was alot of mdme(?) and other analogoues about

There's definitely some good shit in that thread and pretty much proves that us old farts aren't just looking through rose tinted spectacles. Good drugs is good drugs and you know 'em when you take 'em. It certainly seems that the good shit is coming back...