Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Mdma +lsd + 4aco dmt

dustyw

Bluelighter
Hi Guys,

When i do MDMA 4 times a year, we usually Candy Flip with some 2CB at the end.

3 hits of LSD

4 hours later:
200 mg MDMA

2 hours later:
20mg 2CB
----------------------------------------------

We recently tried and bought a bunch of 4 ACO DMT. We did 15 mg 2 weekends ago to try it out. It was a small mushroom buzz.

I understand this goes well with MDMA.

I should do the ABOVE routine (LSD, 4 hours later MDMA etc), and replace the 2CB with the 4ACO DMT? This is a good combination?

There is nothing better than LSD than MDMA, than wrap the night up with 2CB.

Once that 2CB kicks on....oh my.

Someone suggested i "Wrap it up" with the 4 ACO DMT to replace my typical 2CB at the end.

So i should not do the 4 ACO at the end of the night?

You'd probably have a good time, every time I took LSD + MDMA + Mushrooms I ended up very retarded and basically incapable of doing anything though... and it wasn't like with 2C where it kicked up the visuals an insane amount either.

Combining 3 psychedelics that are completely varying in effect will usually lead to them all "fighting" for control rather than synergizing to create one new effect

The best part of the candy flip is once the 2CB kicks in...those visuals and streaks all over in a dark room. It's like im in space and comets flying around the room.
My girlfriend always glows a very bright neon green. Even if the room is pitch black it does something to her, where her face would illuminate green...its nuts!

I'm out of 2CB and have been for at least half a year.

Do you think the 4 ACO would be nice at the end? I really don't want to do it unless it's awesome at the end. These nights are special and not often (3-4 times a year), hence i would only add the 4 ACO if it would have an "awesomeness" effect on the night.

I think we trip for 8 hours alone with the Candy Flip and usually take a few Demerol and pass out in each other arms.

Any other advice on mixing LSD + MDMA and the 4 ACO DMT?

Doing it Thursday night and a tad confused since i can't find much info on it.

Let me know how it goes. I am planning on taking 120mg mdma and 8mg of the 4-aco-dmt at Coachella next month.

UNREAL combination, wow.

LSD, 3 hours later MDMA, 2 hours later 4 ACO DMT.

Once that 4 ACO kicked in - the colors, and flashes. I honestly thought i was on 2CB. It felt the exact same.
It synergizes together beautifully.

I would never do MDMA without the 4 ACO DMT.
4 ACO needs to be added to the list that goes well with Candy Flipping.

Amazing night.
I can't wait until mid summer when we do it again!

Dawglaw - i don't do drugs that often and im pushing 40. I can honestly say 8mg would be too low. I would do at least 15mg.

I did 3 hits of LSD, 200mg of MDMA and 15mg of 4 ACO (very good quality).

Sounds like you had an amazing time man, I'm glad!

My times with MDMA + LSD + shrooms were rather scattered, made it hard to think. I'm sure 4-AcO is better in this regard though as it's generally thought of as a more "clear" version of shrooms