• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

MDMA Lab found in Australia!

I still think there is a lot getting imported, but pills like versaces I think would most likely be made here, mainly due to so many different batches going around at different times. I mean the amount of those that were around was unbelievable, everyone was munching them.

stupid country they are always telling us to buy Australian made... Who wants the profits to go overseas?
I mean u have your mom and pop business' working a treat in our own backyard, and then without the support of governments, these huge international franchises move in and take all our jobs..
I tell u these politicians should have a good look at themselves in the mirror one of these days.

Why is it that people think there isn't any MDMA being made in Australia? What makes Australia different from any other country?
And why is it that people think that 'import' means better quality? it's not where a pill comes from that makes it good, but the quality of the MDMA in the pill that does it. for all we know, imported pills could be the shit ones that we get and all the local stuff could be the pills that blow us away. we can just never know for sure.
why would the MDMA being made in other countries be any different to the MDMA being made here?
[ 09 December 2002: Message edited by: sonic_reality ]

Originally posted by sonic_reality:
Why is it that people think there isn't any MDMA being made in Australia? What makes Australia different from any other country?
[ 09 December 2002: Message edited by: sonic_reality ]

The reason is that a lot of people think there are no Oz MDMA labs. They assume everything made in Oz is a speed bomb, hence imports are better. As this article tells us, this is a load of crap.
--
MDMA-4-ALL (And good pills for me, no matter where they are from)

i was suspicious that bikkies such as the X-scores and qantas/popeye/batman were at least locally pressed as they were bringing out a new one pretty much each week - maybe they were also synthesized here. Has anyone seen these in pillreports o/s?

No, the reason people think MDMA is rarely made in Australia is becase MDMA is illegal, and the precursor chemicals used to make MDMA are illegal too. So IMHO basically the line of thought goes like this:
a. Want to make MDMA but can't get chemicals to make MDMA because they're illegal.
b. Have to import illegal chemicals somehow.
c. Since already making a commitment to import something illegal (thru customs or otherwise), might as well import finished pills to turn a profit immediately rather than precursor chemicals and set up a lab.
However, occasionally a pill lab gets busted in Australia which is either working from scratch with precursors from "somewhere" either sourced locally somehow or imported... or they're in the repressing business: importing pills or MDMA powder completed, and then crushing, mixing with binders and repressing into local-logo pills.
These are the common stories that I've heard anyway - it's very rare to hear of MDMA labs being busted in Australia, far more common to hear of speed labs going down.
BigTrancer :)

admittedly i didnt read the whole thread, but its still a laugh to hear people's belief's on the issue of local production vs imported product. for those who haven't already worked it out, anyone who knows anything will (most likely) not be that stupid to post they're knowledge on a public bulletin board.
with regard to the actual topic though, i would have thought there were better places to synthesise drugs than a backyard garage with a freaking window!!!

Once upon a time in falling Russia, vast quantities of an unscheduled precursor was sourced and dispatched through the mafia to waiting labs in Holland.
The precursor, PMK or piperonal methyl ketone was none other than the already classified MDP2P under another name. Of course it took little time to ensure this was specifically classified, but not before vast quantities - we are talking tons of the stuff - were shipped through Europe. The Russian bosses claimed they had enough, allowing for future increases in demand, to last decades!! This precursor was one synthesis step away from MDMA, and people were cooking it up with a relative ease, comparable to the pseudo reduction currently used to make speed in Aus.
A similar thing is likely to have occurred with Chinese suppliers of PMK, the chemical probably having being imported into Burma and neighboring countries around the same time.
Piperonal is another starting material, also known as heliotropin. This latter term was undoubtedly used to source it when piperonal was first classified as a restricted import. It's not that this was legal to do, it was just that customs officials did not link the two substances as being the same chemical.
What I'm getting at here, is that most chemicals are known not only by different nomenclature (chem names) but also often by different common names throughout the various industries where they are employed.
I believe this is how a high safrole containing mixture is being currently imported. I have no intention of saying what the product might be, but if I'm correct it is used in a very legit industry. Of course that source will not last as an option to importers, but it doesn’t stop stockpiles being made.
These days with OTC methods being hailed as being successful, it means if one has the starting material, all other chems can be obtained without suspicion or high degree of risk. With the burgeoning speed industry, there are those who produce only precursors and required chemicals. What’s to stop such people from extracting safrole or producing / refining other chemicals?

i think it would be quite lucrative business if u manufactured precursor chamicals to illegal street chemicals...
I'm sure that it goes down, probably to a much larger scale than we all realise...

MOTOMAN. but pills like versaces I think would most likely be made here, mainly due to so many different batches going around at different times.
I once spoke to an owner of a small brewery that works not far away from where I live and he said that getting one batch to taste exactly like another is almost impossible. Bigger breweries can get a consistant taste because the sheer volume of production evens out the variables. The same rules surrounding inconsistancy could be applied to small MDxx labs.