• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA Kick in

ThatWhiteJep

Greenlighter
So SWIM took MDMA at about 9:07. Currently its 11:00. SWIM ate a couple hours before. But only a couple pieces of pizza. So could it be a dud? Should SWIM take another? SWIM had 8 and took a small one. Could eat be that SWIM smoked earlier today too?

I wouldnt take anymore.

Have you got a tester? They dont cost much (less than drugs generally)
have you at least looked the pills up on pill reports?

An active pill will present at 1 full pill, even if you have food in stomach etc.
Considering to drop another isnt wise. If you have checked pill quality (at least from reviews on pill reports) or verifeid using a tester, you wouldn't need to ask if you should take a second pill.

Stop swimming in Bluelight waters, you'll drown. As Wiserthanearlier said, test your pills, they could be bunk with little mdma in it.

It is probably either bunk or you have been taking a blocking drug such as an antidepressant.

There was a time a buddy and I ate a huge meal of tacos and other mexican danks and took a 200mg bomb after meal, while sitting in a bar drinking margs. It took almost 2 hours to kick in, it was very weird. Buddy started joking that the mdma was bunk but we had both taken it before. I was the one who weighed it and I started thinking the md fell out or I grabbed the wrong parachutes? I couldnt figure it out, but then at about 1:50 it slammed into us, how mdma come ups always are. Must have been the amount of food and that we were completely stationary haha. Fun roll that night, tacos margs and molly, oh my.