• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA + Ketamine + NOS + Dihydrocodiene + Valium (COMBO)

martainnn

Bluelighter
How safe would it be to consume the following combination - MDMA + Ketamine + NOS + Dihydrocodiene + Valium?? I usually combine all those in a night minus the dihydrocodiene, starting with around 100mg of MDMA with a 70mg redose about an hour later, then snorting ketamine around 4 hours after the redose (usually up to around 250mg spaced out over 2 hours), then taking around 5mg of valium just before I go to sleep, so around 1 hour after my last dosage of ketamine and probably around 6-7 hours after my MDMA dose. And, of course, NOS is usually spaced out randomally over the course of the whole night. I'm aware of the safety concerns in regards to my normal combination, but if I added 30mg of dihydrocodiene at the beginning, probably 2-3 hours before I take any MDMA and my usual combination, how safe would that combination be? 30mg of DHC is a relatively low dose, but I think an opiate + MDMA would be a lovely combination. Any thoughts? Cheers , Martainnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

IMO Leave out the DHC. Keep all the doses low otherwise. I've read the Ketamine effects over-power the "roll" and render the MDMA unnecessary in the body. Causing enzyme stress and neuro-toxicity.

If I were you I'd just do the K and Nitrous and leave the Valium for after and MDMA(especially if untested) for another day. Weak opioids suck imo.

Chances are if you go through with the combo you'd have a serious B12 deficiency and probably end up sick

IMO Leave out the DHC. Keep all the doses low otherwise. I've read the Ketamine effects over-power the "roll" and render the MDMA unnecessary in the body. Causing enzyme stress and neuro-toxicity. If I were you I'd just do the K and Nitrous and leave the Valium for after and MDMA(especially if untested) for another day. Weak opioids suck imo. Chances are if you go through with the combo you'd have a serious B12 deficiency and probably end up sick
Like I said, K doesn't come into the combo until the back end of the roll, I normally wait till the main effects of the MDMA have worn off and I'm starting to come down. So I'm not fussed about the roll at that point. I find at this point, Im still stimulated from the MDMA but not 'UP' and it adds a sort of trippyness to the roll and removes some of the unwanted effects of coming down, such as jaw ache. The MDMA is also certainlly MDMA, I always test, so that isn't an issue. I'm fairly confident with the my usual combination and not concerned about the safety issues with that, I'm just asking whether adding 30mg of DHC before any of it will be unsafe and/or whether it would be enjoyable and if anyone has had any experience with this combo or something close. Cheers for your reply :)

MDMA is sufficient for me. Never wanted to mix. Just like good quality heroin, you are fine with that, period.

I hear you. TBH I didn't read it. But cool man. I don't think the DHC would be worth it.

Neither would I. I´m a one drug of the kind guy. Although must admit weed combines with lots of interesting options..

Neither would I. I´m a one drug of the kind guy. Although must admit weed combines with lots of interesting options..
Thanks for your reply, but it doesn't really answer my question :p You may not be a fan of polydrug use but I sure am and do like to experiment on occasions. But saying that, I do like to practice harm reduction and know what I'm doing is a safe as it can possibly be, which was the point of this post. When I go to a club, I tend to only use MDMA by itself and do really enjoy it, but if Im at a friends house, I like to experiment with combinations. For me, MDMA + Ket + NOS is an amazing combination if you do the ket near the back end of the roll. It can get really trippy and it can be somewhat of a giggle between you and your friends when you are all chatting shit to each other. I just thought if I added a low dosage of an opiate at the beginning, would it enhance the euphoria of the roll? And what would the dangers be?