• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA IV dosage

I IV'ed MDMA twice at 100mg each, althought it wasn't the best molly. It gives you a great rush but really not worth it because of the risk of IV'ing and it burns when going in and fucks up your arms. but i agree, that instead of everyone just telling this guy not to do it, they should give him some useful information because he's going to do it anyway. Having a needle habit is something very hard to kick.

Should I take my 200mg pills first (red supermans) or should I take my weaker pills first and save the red supermans for last? Going to a rave 6-2 am. Help!

You should probably make a thread of your own, but whatever. Redosing increases neurotoxicity massively compared to just dosing once and after the first couple of redoses the MD does nothing imo. Supermen first, and only redose if you must. 8 hours is a long time to try to maintain rolling for, if possible take them when you get in there so you get the full experience from sober -> coming up -> peak there?

From what I've seen, positive experiences abound in the 30-50 mg range. The only positive experience at a higher level that I recall seeing was Captain.Heroin's assay IV'ing 100 mg / MDA; yielding the strongest rush possible isn't always a good thing.

ebola