Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA is purity in canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamezexe43

Bluelighter
From what swim told me, mdma in canada is often times not pure. What do people in canada, or in general, cut MDMA with?

Could be anything, literally.

I'd say one of the most common cuts for REAL MDMA is probably Brown Sugar, but obviously that will change drastically depending on the dealer. Most "MDMA" isn't MDMA however, and if that's the case then no one could know what it was until they had it tested.

Last edited:
From my experience: Methylone, Methylone and more Methylone. Some A-PVP and MDVP (bath salts). If you buying you're more likely to get amphetamines and piperazines. This is just the experience of one Canadian dude tho. BTW It's not just Canada that has a reputation for being cut, it's North America in general.

A lot of the MDMA in canada is cut with other psychoactives or doesn't even contain MDMA at all.
I've yet to find a consistent dealer for quality MDMA

Drugs off the street can literally be cut with just about anything, or not even at all the drug being advertised. There are no rules in an unregulated market. I'm closing up this thread as it really serves no purpose beyond my response and it seems like there's a possibility a dealer could interpret this thread in a way to find out what cutting agents other dealers use so they can step on product. We're not here to help dealers step on their product.

Status
Not open for further replies.