• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA Induced anxiety mood swings etc! HELP

It's impossible to quantify by how much if at all. You could look into a plant named kratom (mitragyna speciosa) to help with mood and motivation. It's not pushy like stimulants, I'm just a bit more focused and feel like doing something.

ok thanks, I am seriously thinking of asking for Prozac from the doctors, I have been in an anxious state for so long now with a pain that I have learnt to go out to family dinners, I realy feel like this will never end

hey man keep me update about your status. i am feeling the same, but just from doing it from overdoing it one night with mdma. it was just my 4th time rolling but my symptoms are nearly the same. do you also have anhedonia (no excitement) and a little depersonalization/derealization?

man I have had every phychotic problem known, it is fukd, If you have only done it 4 times and you are having problems do not touch it again is my advice, as it doesn't agree with you and each comedown will get worse. Four times is abosulutly nothing and is purely in your mind