• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA in the UK

thekrogmonster

Greenlighter
I have recently brought myself into the MDMA culture in the UK. A mate of mine had tried it mid last year and told me it was amazing. I wasn't really convinced and kept to the Flake for a while ;)
However around February I had the chance to go to rave and decided to try out the mandy. Unlike my friend I started on some nice stuff (to what I assume);with the help of few onions. I tested the white/champagne crystal with reagent kits and came out with MDMA. My friend has said that he had taken black/brown crystal in his times flying off. Which of course came from a street dealer and he is certain that the MDMA that I get isn't anything like he gets and is infact worse.

I have had both white, brown, black and golden MDMA but never taken any from the streets. So my question is; What the fuck is he getting?
Is anyone familiar with MDMA that comes from Street dealers and can give a good review and comparison between pure MDMA and stuff that is less concentrated and maybe even adulterated?

To finally add to it. I have a mate who also into this onion business but wasn't introduced into his side until I got into it. Since then I found that it turns out that he supplies quite a few street dealers around this area. Which now confuses me even more when I see my first friend take out a baggy of MDMA that I was just shown being taken out of the package two days ago.

MDMA in the UK! One of the most iconic drug scenes out there since the beginning

Life is beautiful don't mess around with MDMA in here there's people who roll with test kits but all of them still get awful symptoms that came from this drug stay clean be safe.

Man, can you stop spamming every damn thread with the same old shit? Like seriously? We get it. You misused the drug and now your paying the consequences for it. Just because you misused it doesn't mean others will. What you should be doing is telling people what they should/shouldn't do to have as safe a roll as possible and not scaremongering people just because you fucked up.

As Colin said, just because you abused it in an unsafe manner doesn't mean that with the right precautions you can't minimise the risk associated with bunk md or other complications outside of your dealers hands. As always, test everything if possible, otherwise buy from reputable sources like extremely close friends who have their heads on right and will hopefully have tested it themselves with a kit or can say without doubt that it is md. (test kit obviously the preferred method here) avoid redosing if possible but if not at least take 2 to 4 weeks break in between rolls :)

As for the op question, having bought really pure md with an onion before and having had my fair share of street mdma, I have to say the taste is a dead giveaway, its should burn fast and hard if snorted, and then fade quite quickly, the drip is dependent on you but once you've had enough good mandy the taste should be remarkable enough for you to tell the difference between very low quality mandy and your pure onion stuff. That being said, I've been lucky to find mostly decent mandy from streets in the UK nothing bunk so far although was given mda a once.

I guess your milage will vary but I tend to find that if it's a reliable link and not some bloke in a club or Park you should get some decent mdma.

I'll be interested to hear what others here say though so I'll be sticking around, I'm in the SW/Bristol area for reference

OH and any colour except the glassy white crystal is down to impurities introduced during manufacture but I've had brown mdma that's absolutely blown my face off so it's not necessarily indicative of "bad mdma"

Last edited:
Yea sure when recently 4 months ago 4 teen have died. One girl is in wheel chair for life one guy has constant convolutions look on them In Youtube.. and you still said this is the healthy drug in the world.. you. Then Have to go to a psychologicst ...is because people like you two manny people are dying getting overdose may 2 2016 18 years old died ingesting Molly Now today a teen 17 year Faye Allen cute girl died... For real bro so go and tall your son or your little brother or ur daughter or ur mom is ok to do ecstasy when someone post I will let them the truth about this miserable drug , but is theirs problem if they want to take this advice or not but at least they know what they getting in to nobody in here is putting a gun in anybody head saying don't due in fact colin buy today a gram and get overdose is your problem bro but some people they don't know what they are getting in to but it is theirs problem if they want to listen or not .

Your argument just validated my point. ''Colin go buy a gram and overdose'' Ye no shit a gram will fuck you up. Thats an astronomical overdose. And all these stories you have mentioned you say the people died from ingesting 'molly' or 'ecstacy'. That does not mean what they consumed was MDMA and I'm willing to bet it probably wasn't (unless they took an extremely high dose) And I didn't once say the drug was 'healthy'. No drug use is 'healthy' but they can be used in a 'healthier' way by using them in moderation and in a responsible fashion (e.g testing your product, taking the correct dose etc.) Say what you want, but there are many people out there (most people) who can use MDMA responsibly and in moderation. Any drug can fuck you up if abused and misused

There is a lot of great MDMA in the UK - ranges in color and texture (fine tan powder, dirty looking rocks, crystals etc). If your friend is flying then there is a very good chance that he simply has a dealer with real MDMA. At the end of the day - you are both buying from dealers. Your going the onion route and he is buying on the street.

Your dealer just has fancier a fancier sales pitch and has put a bit of work onto his page - lab tested @ this% pure. Your friends dealer would probably just say this is banging stuff :D.

from what I can surmise through context clues, they're referring to darknet vendors. never heard that term either lol. maybe it's a British thing

Onion routing is the protocol that helps facilitate the anonymity of the service. Its not really a common term, one guy went said it and I went with it as it was assumed he knew what I meant xD