• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA in class

bungholio

Greenlighter
Has anyone ever tried it? How did it go? Were you able to focus? Do you think you'd be able to take a test on one?
Unrelated to the title, is 50mg good to go? Or would you have to take atleast 100mg.
I'm taking a midterm tomorrow, and theres this girl in my class i've been talking to. I want to spit hella game to her, but theres a test during that period. I'm actually pretty smart in that class, and I'm confident in my ability to pass it, but i'm not so sure under mdma.

You would be wasting a good roll by using it in class. 50 mg is not an active dose. 75-120 mg is recomended.

Have you ever taken mdma? I HIGHLY doubt you'll be able to focus.

lmao.

You gonna be lookin' high af. Hopefully not in a dark room cuz ur pupils will be huge af. Also you'd be smiling like a mfer. Is it even tested MDMA? If not you'd prob just be tweaked out with beady eyes and a stiff look on your face. Stoned I say. Sounds a lil counter-productive to "spit-game" to a cute girl.

Why not just do it the normal way? Sounds pointless to me. Then when you comedown you'd be irritated and feeling shitty.

dude dont waste your time using a drug to "spit hella game" to a girl while ur on drugs....when u come off them u will feel the need to be on that same drug or others to "spit hella game"....ive had friends who rolled in class and they said it sucked so i wouldnt suggest it.....just be smooth and talk to her and what if she is against the drugs it could backfire horribly and give u a bad roll....just save it for when you get her out of class and yall can chill without being around a classroom enviroment

This is the dumbest idea ever. Dropping MDMA in class is just not an appropriate setting, especially just so you can talk to a girl. Anxiety when speaking to girls sucks but the way to counter it isn't drugs and I know this from first-hand experience. I know it's easier said than done but just talk to her sober.

^ this. just my opinion but what a waste of mdma...

alasdair

I've taken MDMA in class though I had tolerance at the time; so while I wasn't fully rolling I still felt some euphoria and empathy-related effects. It made me ask a lot of questions in contrast to where I would usually be next to silent. I enjoyed the experience, though I agree that it's a waste of MDMA and if I'd had no tolerance I highly doubt it would have been as pleasant.

Hahahaha cummon dude just do what the rest of the country does and eat some fucking adderall or smoke some meth. MDMA is a sacred experience and should not be trifled with in this manner. It sure as hell ain't gonna make you "spit some game" to some sober girl in the middle of a test in third period elementary school while you're sweating profusely, saucer eyed, dancing to nonexistant music, and blurting out your deepest secrets to every stranger you make awkward eye contact with. Got dam kids giving the good drugs a bad name.

Some people use MDMA to overcome their social anxiety.

I agree with everyone that feels it is a waste, and probably unwise.

:)

Has anyone ever tried it? How did it go? Were you able to focus? Do you think you'd be able to take a test on one?
Unrelated to the title, is 50mg good to go? Or would you have to take atleast 100mg.
I'm taking a midterm tomorrow, and theres this girl in my class i've been talking to. I want to spit hella game to her, but theres a test during that period. I'm actually pretty smart in that class, and I'm confident in my ability to pass it, but i'm not so sure under mdma.

Yikes. Scary man. Sounds like you have a problem. If you feel a need to roll in class, check yourself. Put on the brakes. Its a waste of MDMA and everyone will know.

Have you ever taken mdma? I HIGHLY doubt you'll be able to focus.

Wondered this as well. If you have and think you can do it in class, sorry to burst your bubble....... you didnt have mdma.

lmao.

You gonna be lookin' high af. Hopefully not in a dark room cuz ur pupils will be huge af. Also you'd be smiling like a mfer. Is it even tested MDMA? If not you'd prob just be tweaked out with beady eyes and a stiff look on your face. Stoned I say. Sounds a lil counter-productive to "spit-game" to a cute girl.

Why not just do it the normal way? Sounds pointless to me. Then when you comedown you'd be irritated and feeling shitty.

^ this.

dude dont waste your time using a drug to "spit hella game" to a girl while ur on drugs....when u come off them u will feel the need to be on that same drug or others to "spit hella game"....ive had friends who rolled in class and they said it sucked so i wouldnt suggest it.....just be smooth and talk to her and what if she is against the drugs it could backfire horribly and give u a bad roll....just save it for when you get her out of class and yall can chill without being around a classroom enviroment

and this ^^

This is the dumbest idea ever. Dropping MDMA in class is just not an appropriate setting, especially just so you can talk to a girl. Anxiety when speaking to girls sucks but the way to counter it isn't drugs and I know this from first-hand experience. I know it's easier said than done but just talk to her sober.

^ and this.

MDMA is a sacred experience and should not be trifled with in this manner. It sure as hell ain't gonna make you "spit some game" to some sober girl in the middle of a test in school Got dam kids giving the good drugs a bad name.

^this

Some people use MDMA to overcome their social anxiety.

I agree with everyone that feels it is a waste, and probably unwise.

:)

I'll chime in with everyone else saying it'd be a waste of the mdma. One of my friends did it once and enjoyed it, but this was during an art class and they were outside drawing trees on a nice day and he was with a friend who'd also taken some. Still, I'd prefer to take it at home or out partying with people also on it...

It is dead shits like yourself that make it so much easier for people like myself to succeed in life. God bless the bell curve

^I'm ashamed of how much that made me laugh but well.

How about taking MDMA in a normal setting for your first-time (which it sounds like it is) and then...never taking it in class? =D

Back in school we got an 8g rock of mdma, we were splitting it up into 1g bags and whatever we had left we each did a line. Wasn't too noticable, some jaw tension, felt really happy, music sounded good (had headphones in the class), no comedown and nobody noticed. Wouldn't recommend though, save the mdma.

^Wouldn't that equal eight 1 gram bags though?? Plus that sounds like you didn't roll At all.

The most important thing is that you have your priorities figured out. Women and drugs >>>>> Midterms.

I personalty find with MD it is allot harder to hide the fact you are fucked up than with psychedelics because of all the obvious physical signs. Also that false sense of security that mdma produces makes you think all that weird shit you are doing is ok. If some sweaty guy on mdma tried to "spit game" to a sober girl in class I'm pretty sure she'd get creeped the fuck out and never talk to him again.

I bet you $100 that your classmate or even the teacher will know you are on something. I never did it in class myself. But my friend in high school 10 years ago. Popped and went to class, as it was hitting him. He was looking around and no matter how hard he tried to look normal. Him grinding his teeth and obviously his pupils was a big giveaway. I was sitting right beside him. Telling him dude you look fucked. He looked a little scared and raised his hand to go to the washroom. And when he asked the teacher he was slurring his words. Everyone got silent and was looked at his weird. It was so awkward. Teacher said are you ok and stopped his lecture and said lets talk outside. Lets just say he was kicked out. Oh btw this was in summer school.