• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA High

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like no high you have ever felt. Very energetic, you will probably feel like you can really connect with those around you. You feel a sense of empathy for others.

oh, let me think long and hard and i will get back to you.

Well, if it's REAL MDMA..then you'll know because you feel a mental high as well as a body high. Extreme happiness and love for everyone/everything, acceptance towards yourself and people around you, your body will feel sensitive to touch like an orgasm. You'll notice that your jaws will start to lock down hard, or start to chatter like you're cold, but just chew gum for that. You'll see the world in human HD brightness, clarity, trails of lights, especially if you get nystagmus (eye wiggles).

What you'll most likely get if you're in the U.S: A body high that starts to build up once it starts hitting you, almost getting to a nice peak for about an hour. It's kind of like masturbating...and right when you're about to cum...some asshole comes around and snatches your hand away and doesn't let you finish (aka: methylone).

EZ test your pills, home slice.

Dude you can't talk bad about the Mercian drug/mdma market you will upset the Mercian mods. Haven't you heard about the mints!!? Same price yet half as strong but it's cool cause you pay for the press looks cool or something.

Ummmm ecstasy?

Very talkative, happy, and intoxicating in a way. You feel dopey, swoony, and lovey and the words just seem to flow out of your mouth without you thinking.

Take too much and you'll be laying on the floor with a ear to ear grin unable to find the motivation to get up.

To me it feels a bit different every time and largely depends on the environment

There's the physical aspect: relaxed, comfortable, tingly and maybe energetic. you know the feeling after a good workout? yeah times that by about.. 1000?

The mental part is hard to describe because there's nothing like it really. First of all, there's different parts of the experience: come up, approaching peak, peak, peak, peak, end of peak, comedown (or something). Each part of it is unique, obviously peak is the most enjoyable part, this is where you may go around talking absolute shit to anyone who will listen, hugging everyone, dancing around etc and you might lose track of time. My words here don't do a good job of explaining how fun it is.

MDMA is an amazing drug and words can't really describe what it feels like properly, maybe come back and post in this thread after you try it and give your own impressions :)

There is SOOO much information out there on this topic. Just take a browse through Bluelight's Trip Report section or maybe try Erowid.

Pure bliss is a pretty good description. Either way I am going to close this thread because the information is out there and easily acquired. You may want to double think using this drug until you are better informed.

Please feel free to PM me if you need anything!

Status
Not open for further replies.