Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA headache

booh245

Greenlighter
Hi, PLEASE can someone help me.

I take half a pill and I'm fine, then I take the other half and I'm fine.. but then after about 2 hours I get the WORST headache in the world. It's at the back of my head and it makes me want to quit doing pills at events!!! I am going to IBIZA in a few months and I'm actually thinking about not doing drugs there cos of the bad headaches I get off drugs. The headache feels like my head is going to explode and it makes me go really pale and I loose all the colour out of my face and I start being sick. I then normally just ignore how I feel and when I am coming down pop another pill (which I know I shouldn't when I feel like that)!!

I also casually smoke cigs when I'm out as well - could this be related to the headaches/sickness etc?

Thanks in advance!! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
You take a drug. Get the worst headache in the world. Then ask if you should continue taking the drug. Hmm sounds like a no brainer. Don't take the drug. No headache.

I want to know WHY i get the headache etc, like I said in my post it is getting to the point where I am not taking pills cos of the headache... thanks for your sarcastic non-helpful post

Test your drugs, it could be caused by something else other than MDMA. Once you make sure it's actually MDMA you're taking there are more factors to consider. Are you drinking alcohol during your roll? Are you keeping yourself properly hydrated? Do you suffer from the same headaches when sober sometimes too? How is your blood pressure? Are you making sure you're getting enough rest before your roll? Are there any medical conditions that might be relevant? Have you ever suffered a serious head injury? And so on :) there's a lot of things that can cause this, but we might be able to narrow it down a bit

Welcome to bluelight! Adding (untested) prefix

I never test my drugs (woops) I always buy them in the place!! Alot of them probs contain PMA and loads of other shit!! I always have a bottle of water with me and keep hydrated.. I never get the same headaches when sober (hardly ever get headaches/migraines), BP is fine I work at a hospital so test myself reg.. I never ever drink and do drugs, infact I don't even drink anymore!! I'm never tired before a night out and normally take the pill about 11 then when i'm coming down i'll take another one when i come down and depending on when the event finishes i'll either take another one or half of one and then stop. BUT the headache always comes after the first full pill!! - Never any head injuries nor any medical conditions .. it might be worth adding that when i'm on a total high, my pupil sizes are different - it freaks me out lol. Not sure why I go pale as well or be sick?!!

Any help would be appreciated - Thanks Blue Bull :)

I never test my drugs (woops) I always buy them in the place!! Alot of them probs contain PMA and loads of other shit!! I always have a bottle of water with me and keep hydrated.. I never get the same headaches when sober (hardly ever get headaches/migraines), BP is fine I work at a hospital so test myself reg.. I never ever drink and do drugs, infact I don't even drink anymore!! I'm never tired before a night out and normally take the pill about 11 then when i'm coming down i'll take another one when i come down and depending on when the event finishes i'll either take another one or half of one and then stop. BUT the headache always comes after the first full pill!! - Never any head injuries nor any medical conditions .. it might be worth adding that when i'm on a total high, my pupil sizes are different - it freaks me out lol. Not sure why I go pale as well or be sick?!!

Any help would be appreciated - Thanks Blue Bull :)
The pupil size is normal, when you're on pure MDMA your pupils are supposed to be huge. Also lots of people experience sickness since MDMA is pretty hard on the stomach and can cause anxiety on the comeup so that could be normal too. The paleness can just be a consequence of the MDMA making you sick too. But it can also be a symptom of hyperthermia which can cause sickness and headaches as well. However to get hyperthermia you would need to do some serious dancing in a very hot environment for an extended period of time. Next time you roll and are dancing or doing some other activity, go cool down outside once every hour or so. You can get heatstroke without even noticing it when you're rolling, but I doubt this is the case here, it can't hurt to try though. Cooling down every once in a while is always a good idea, not only against heatstroke but also to reduce possible oxidative stress.

First thing you really need to do is test your drugs before you take anything else, until you do that we have no way to really determine what's happening, this could also very well be caused by something else other than MDMA in which case it can be dangerous. You know of the existence of PMA/PMMA so then you also probably know how dangerous these chemicals are. There are pills/crystals out there that can easily kill you, that's not just a story spread by anti-drug propaganda, it's the sad truth. A testkit (or lab analysis) is not just a good idea, it's an absolute must. Testkits are inexpensive and easily and anonymously delivered to your door

Last edited:
Testkits are inexpensive and easily and anonymously delivered to your door

most of them are also nicely packaged in a glass vial that only contains a few or at most tens of milliliters. they easily fit into a compartment in your backpack or even in a pocket (though i wouldn't recommend the latter). buying on the spot is no excuse for not testing your stuff ;)