• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA having no effect

@Yeetdruggie
Don't assume that Flovent is not having an impact on your experience. I am still researching it for you, but so far, I have read that the exact mechanism of action is unknown. Many asthma medications work because they are receptor agonists. The flovent may be binding to receptors that are needed for the peak MDMA experience.

I also see Flovent listed here: https://universityhealthnews.com/da...n-symptoms-you-need-to-recognize-part-1-of-3/

That website claims that it can trigger depression. If it can trigger depression, then it may have some mechanism of action with the serotonin system.

I also see that it has a 14 hour half life.

IMO - next time you do MDMA, make sure that you have not used Flovent in the last 48 hours. See if that helps.

Hmm. I used to go very hard and long on 125mg when i started. About 6 times later i needed 175mg and the peak would be half as long. After about 10 times (1.5 years later) some magic was missing and i just took 250mg at once no redose.

By about my 20th roll i stopped getting any magic whatsoever. Even 250mg at once and again 45m later.
6apb and 4FA did work for me after this, but about 10 rolls later i had the same problem.

After that Mephedrone kinda still had some magic to it, but that shit is fiendish as hell and after the first year i barely felt a thing.

I take 4-6 week breaks minimum while my friend who started sooner and doser way more often still has the magic. Must be an individual thing. I made peace with it.

Will try for a multi year break if i can manage to keep saying no at parties lol.

Ohh Piracetam kinda seemed to help potentiate a bit and i read you can recover sensitivity by taking memantine for a long time without use of any releasers. Hope this helps :)

@Yeetdruggie
Don't assume that Flovent is not having an impact on your experience. I am still researching it for you, but so far, I have read that the exact mechanism of action is unknown. Many asthma medications work because they are receptor agonists. The flovent may be binding to receptors that are needed for the peak MDMA experience.

I also see Flovent listed here: https://universityhealthnews.com/da...n-symptoms-you-need-to-recognize-part-1-of-3/

That website claims that it can trigger depression. If it can trigger depression, then it may have some mechanism of action with the serotonin system.

I also see that it has a 14 hour half life.

IMO - next time you do MDMA, make sure that you have not used Flovent in the last 48 hours. See if that helps.
Thank you for doing the research! Unfortunately I started Flovent just a few days before my last roll. It very well could be affecting things, but it can’t be attributed to the two non-responsive rolls I had before my last one. My doctor prescribed it because it aids the reduction of excessive eosinophilic production in my throat. Apparently my body produces too many eosinophils within my esophagus causing a sense of constant mild allergic reaction and increased inability to swallow properly.

Hmm. I used to go very hard and long on 125mg when i started. About 6 times later i needed 175mg and the peak would be half as long. After about 10 times (1.5 years later) some magic was missing and i just took 250mg at once no redose.

By about my 20th roll i stopped getting any magic whatsoever. Even 250mg at once and again 45m later.
6apb and 4FA did work for me after this, but about 10 rolls later i had the same problem.

After that Mephedrone kinda still had some magic to it, but that shit is fiendish as hell and after the first year i barely felt a thing.

I take 4-6 week breaks minimum while my friend who started sooner and doser way more often still has the magic. Must be an individual thing. I made peace with it.

Will try for a multi year break if i can manage to keep saying no at parties lol.

Ohh Piracetam kinda seemed to help potentiate a bit and i read you can recover sensitivity by taking memantine for a long time without use of any releasers. Hope this helps :)
Thank you for the reply, I’ll look into those things!

Are you not just throwing most of the MDMA up, so never quite peaking properly?

I had a friend who swore blind that he lost the magic after the second time. About ten years later I gave him a 135mg capsule, and he has conceeded that it definitely works and the magic is back.

I always find it incredible that he repeatedly underdosed himself for years, and just thought it was over.

My advice is to get it tested, weigh your dose, and consider plugging it so you don't throw it up.

Seems like MDMA is not for you if you have to vomit and do uncomfortable things to peak.

Are you not just throwing most of the MDMA up, so never quite peaking properly?

I had a friend who swore blind that he lost the magic after the second time. About ten years later I gave him a 135mg capsule, and he has conceeded that it definitely works and the magic is back.

I always find it incredible that he repeatedly underdosed himself for years, and just thought it was over.

My advice is to get it tested, weigh your dose, and consider plugging it so you don't throw it up.
It seems vomiting is significant to peaking for me. I’ve attempted to hold back the urge to vomit for about an hour before when rolling to see if I just needed to absorb/digest more of the mdma, but it just elongated the period of nausea. As soon I threw up I was able to peak and have a good time. It could definitely be that I am under-dosing or have built a tolerance though. I’m just nervous to take more than usual if I’m having unpleasant reactions currently.

sounds like terrible mdma. Dutch mdma every roll is magic love never loses the magic

I hope you are right. I am planning to take MDMA for the first time since 2005 and I have acquired two Dutch MDMA pills for the purpose, "Bowsers" at 215-230 mg allegedly.

However, have you seen the thread on this website titled "what is wrong with the MDMA available today"?

I think that is the title but you would find it quite easily. The notion being put forward very strongly is that there is a huge variation to the quality of the current worldwide MDMA with the majority of it being vastly inferior for some still unknown reason.

Im hoping my Dutch Bowsers will live up to my memories.

For the states the mdma there is usually made from impure precursors and then cut leading to very impure side product reactions and little mdma. Once you try dutch mdma you cant go back the presses are the best most pure rolls you will have with alot eaiser comedown to deal with the next few days

For the states the mdma there is usually made from impure precursors and then cut leading to very impure side product reactions and little mdma. Once you try dutch mdma you cant go back the presses are the best most pure rolls you will have with alot eaiser comedown to deal with the next few days

hmm. Seems like Mr. here has an agenda. This WAS true in the past......... but if you actually read the "what is wrong" thread (like i know you didnt) you may find some new information you didnt think of. If you think there isnt extremely pure mdma being produced in the states, you are dreaming sir.

sounds like terrible mdma. Dutch mdma every roll is magic love never loses the magic

Wrong. Mis-information. The dutch stuff today does not do what it once did. Wanna explain to us whats happening in the what is wrong thread? Get your head out your ass on this one man.

The dutch mdma is just as it was in the 90s just because american mdma is impure doesnt mean the world is getting trash. I know this for a fact. Losing the magic is bullshit if you keep use to reasonable level. 150 rolls and it is is still as good as the first time

I appreciate all of your replies. I think this next round I’m just going to get straight mdma crystals/rocks bc we’ve been getting the pressed pills. Even though they test positive for mdma using 5 different reagents, it may just be that there’s something I can’t absorb/metabolize in them.