• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

mdma hallucinations

NoComment

Greenlighter
don't know why but I decided to do mdma on the weekend it was between brown and sandy crystals.
I sniffed in total 1500 mg through out the night. my first line was 500mg and the others about 300mg each.
My friend started shaking his head and that at me for some reason it realy freaked me out, he looked completely different whenever he did it and I nearly lashed out, out of paranoia whys this? it was a good
night though but maybe I should have bombed some, felt realy light and floaty. Felt like a proper head f*ck though most of the time for some reason.

Last edited:
Sounds like you didn't have MDMA with those doses. For me anything over 300 makes me almost incoherent. And intial doses of 500mg is ludacris.

Yep. MDMA in high doses is, in some people more than others, known to be very hallucinogenic. I for one am so susceptible to this that most proper hallucinogens don't even come close to the intensity of MDMA hallucinations. Paranoia however is not something that I feel when experiencing these hallucinations, but perhaps it's because you were a bit freaked out that this was even possible? I know I was freaking the hell out when it happened the first time

Refer to this thread for examples. On the last page I describe what they are like for me. For most people it means that they dosed too high. Weed also greatly amplifies this effect. Your prefix is correct? You tested your MDMA with a testkit? I ask this because as Libertin already remarked I think your product is of very low quality. 1500mg in a night is insane. If that was really good MDMA you would probably be in the hospital, possibly even dead. Either that or you have one of the most insane tolerances I've ever heard of

Last edited:
Definitely have seen some crazy shit on a bigger dose. Its possible. You took WAYYYYYYYY too much. If its tested like you claim it is, and hopefully of good purity........ You should have only needed 100-150

Weed and a high dose (200mg) will give me eye wiggles and tracers and mild breathing. Nothing like acid or shrooms though...

A dose like that of pure MDMA should bring you close to death...... Dunno what's wrong with your stash unless you have an uneccisarry tolerance.

A dose like that of pure MDMA should bring you close to death...... Dunno what's wrong with your stash unless you have an uneccisarry tolerance.

I don't know where you got that from but its totally false. High doses aren't advised but MDMA actually has a pretty high lethal dose, estimated to be in the grams.

Now the come down from such abuse, however... I don't even want to think about that.

I bomb crystallised MDMA most weekends in a dose of 150-300 mg and usually a few more at about 125-200, I'm also into my psychedelics too (mainly LSD and ket). I have sniffed MDMA few times before in doses of about 150mg after I'd also bombed some and I can definitely say that sniffing it does add a large 'sense of trippyness' to the roll, sometimes after sniffing it I've still had the general feeling of euphoria, being very social and having a good time all round but after my experiences of sniffing it, everything is just weird as fuck but really nice kind of like the back end of an acid trip but I've also hallucinated especially in dark light, for example the other week I'd bombed around 375mg, took a 'Nintendo All Stars' pill and sniffed 125 and I was seeing people/shadows when I was walking in the dark. It wasn't disturbing or scary at all but was just really weird. I'd say it's very normal to be hallucinating after sniffing Molly but in such doses that you claimed I doubt that there wasn't much purity in the Molly and a lot would of most likely been an amphetamine like speed as MD doses of that amount would be VERY DANGEROUS

Pish, I'm all for HR but it's unlikely for these doses to bring you 'close to death'. You'll be a sweaty, gurning mess but death is still extremely unlikely.

I remember reading the ld50 of mdma ranges anywhere from 20-60mg/kg and from another source that it was ~6000mg.