Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA - Gastritis

NemaCo

Greenlighter
Hi,

English is not my first language so I hope you will understand me.

Last year I used MDMA 7-8 times. I didn't do drugs before that. I did it once a month, redosing during the night, taking at most 0,4 g (now I know its to much and it wasn't every time that much).

Last time I took MDMA it was two months ago. As always my stomach start making sounds, I felt sick and I vomit a litle. But half an hour later everything was great. Me and my wife had a great time. Every time when we were rolling i had stomach problems and it felt like im going to vomit. But this was first time I actualy did, and my stomach was making very srange sounds. Few of my friends tried same MDMA I did and didnt have any problems so i doubt it was bad mdma.

Five days later my stomach was acting strange. I had every sympthom of gastritis. Burning stomach, acid, gases... After month my doctor did gastoscopy, and diagnosed GASTRITIS CHORNICA. Bulbus erosiva. I start with medications but month after nothing changes. I have good and bad days but my stomach is stil very sensitive. Its realy hard to go to work like that, to do anythig. I never sad the doctor the reason but I'm sure it is MDMA. On this forum i read im not the only one, but there is no information about how long this thing last.

I read here that there is a few people with same problems. I would like to know is ther anybody with same problems? Does somebody have some advices? How does it last?

Thank you.

Hi i had a similiar problem i was taking shrooms for few days in a row, and last day i didn't eat anything whole day and then i ate grease food and took shrooms my stomach is not same after that first month i couldn't do nothing i stoped smoking weed, i couldn't eat everything was fucked up every time when i did junk food or take a few puffs i would have this pain in my chest and it was definetly worst time ever but after 2 months i could smoke weed again i could eat junk food everything was going normal, and then i started doing mdma i would feel i litlle pain in my chest but just for then minutes i would do a litlle walk and pain disapierd i did mdma 5 times in two weeks fifth time on this new years eve i first take somewhere betwen o.1-o.2 and i didn't felt it neither in my chest or my head so i decided another similiar dose, and boom again that pain in chest i was walking almost an hour this pain was still there it was same like that day on shrooms, so after 2-3 day just like in your case, again i couldn't smoke i couldn't eat but it just lasted for a 2-3 weeks this time. but i didn't take any medics i just realised what food i can eat and what i can't eat and that's how my stomach went better he still isn't like before but it takes time to recover, so my plan for now on i will do drugs but just in smaller doses and not so often and everything should be ok, if not i will stop doing them, that's my story im still doing research on this topic, im hoping that i help you