Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA "fudge" - purity / quality

Status
Not open for further replies.

SWIMpsy

Greenlighter
Hi all,

So I have been struggling to get some good MDMA and have not had a successful night with MDMA since last year. The stuff I have been able to get has been powder in capsules or pills and nobody really knows what it is and all of it is supposedly high amounts of MDMA - 180mg, 250mg, "only pure MDMA" and the stuff tests positive for Methylone and one of the caps I got did not even react to the marquis reagent but it certainly worked (my friends took it, not me as I did not want to risk it).

Now I have made a contact who is selling "fudge" MDMA. I did a bit of a quick Google and just wanted to come here and post and get some feedback from a forum I trust and like and where I am sure people have experience with various MDMA "qualities". Now I have been looking for crystal MDMA and this is the best I have been able to get so far - I have not seen it yet so I can't post pictures and I will only be meeting the guy tomorrow.

It seems as if fudge MDMA is of lower quality, is this true? Will it still work but just have a lower purity therefore less MDMA and therefore you would need to take more of the product to get the same effect as higher purity MDMA? Is it really crappy stuff which isn't even worth getting some to test and possibly try out? He recommends 125mg as a single dose although that does not really mean much 8)

Basically what has your experience with this MDMA fudge been like and would you get more of it if you weren't able to get any proper MDMA from anywhere else?

Thanks!

Every batch of MDMA is different. You can't tell what it contains by how it looks so you need to get a test kit. no one can tell you what purity it is, so thats why these threads aren't allowed. If you mean get some to test by ingestion then do not do it. If you want to buy a little and test it with a test kit then that is what you should do.

Just buy a test kit... it's not worth getting burned all the time taking unknown chemicals.
Test before you purchase it takes like a spec of powder and dealers that won't let you test the product before purchase have bunk shit.

I have some Marquis, even mentioned that I have used it before in my original post.
Although from what I have read, it sounds as if you get fudge when the purity isn't as high and the cook isn't able to get actual crystals out of the process.

Like when doing a DMT extraction, you can end up with a yellow powder (alright), or a white powder (fantastic) or if you screw up you end up with a sludge of sorts which works but isn't as great.

I have some Marquis, even mentioned that I have used it before in my original post.

Ok so this makes it even easier then. What you got was Methylone, it tested positive for methylone. Look at it this way, your dealer said it was pure MDMA, you tested it and its methylone, so he's full of shit. Now everyone is giving you this crap fudge story, saying its MDMA, but it could be anything, you know this already due to past experiences, everyone is full of shit.

It doesn't matter what they call the powder, buy some and test it, no one here can tell you if its good or not.

And now for the chemistry part of your question i have no idea. pretty sure the chemical structure of MDMA is all the same, so if you cook MDMA up in a lab it should only contain MDMA. Now people do washes with the MDMA to get impurities out and thats why some batches are different colors. Also some people cut their MDMA with other crap to increase their profits so that can change the color. This is why you don't go by the color of the powder to determine the synthesis/quality of it. I could rub salt crystals in dog poo and call it "fudge MDMA" do you get what I'm trying to tell you? Just use your marquis kit and stop worrying about names so much

everyone is full of shit.
This.
Not to be mean but if you have a kit why ask people online what it is?? Slang names don't matter it's either mdma or its not and only a test kit will tell you that.
As far as this fudge business goes if it's gooey at all steer clear.

Last edited:
Ok so this makes it even easier then. What you got was Methylone, it tested positive for methylone. Look at it this way, your dealer said it was pure MDMA, you tested it and its methylone, so he's full of shit. Now everyone is giving you this crap fudge story, saying its MDMA, but it could be anything, you know this already due to past experiences, everyone is full of shit.

It doesn't matter what they call the powder, buy some and test it, no one here can tell you if its good or not.

And now for the chemistry part of your question i have no idea. pretty sure the chemical structure of MDMA is all the same, so if you cook MDMA up in a lab it should only contain MDMA. Now people do washes with the MDMA to get impurities out and thats why some batches are different colors. Also some people cut their MDMA with other crap to increase their profits so that can change the color. This is why you don't go by the color of the powder to determine the synthesis/quality of it. I could rub salt crystals in dog poo and call it "fudge MDMA" do you get what I'm trying to tell you? Just use your marquis kit and stop worrying about names so much

So I got some and tested it, it is MDMA although there were some "bubbles" when I first dropped the Marquis onto it which I have never seen before.

The crystals are not see through at all. Seems like decent stuff? :?

I shall drop some tonight and see I guess.

I was mainly just curious about what the purity of something could be. But oh well.

That looks promising the bubbling is just the kit reacting to a hcl salt. I would avoid posting pics with to much product tho homie... tell us how the night goes if tomorrow if you're down.
Just to show some dark mdma that was tested to contain only mdma for reassurance
http://www.ecstasydata.org/view.php?id=3646

Fantastic, thank you!
It is not a lot of product, just looks like it but noted!

Will let you guys know tomorrow, hope the night goes well. I went to gym today and did some legs so I am feel pretty tired. Hoping this will take that away for a good night! :D
I am just hoping I used enough? What would the "average" dose be? I read 120mg is a pretty good dose but that would depend on how much filler is in there as well.

If after say 60 minutes I find that it is not working / not enough would it still be ok (would it work) if I were to took some more? Maybe like 80mg more or would it not really work as well and still be best to take more in a single dose?

Nice, glad you found some MDMA. I would say the 120mg dose and 80mg re-dose would be perfect. You usually want to stick to one dose and then one smaller re-dose. Any more and its just going to add on to the negative side effects.

Hope you have an awesome time and stay safe!

Nice, glad you found some MDMA. I would say the 120mg dose and 80mg re-dose would be perfect. You usually want to stick to one dose and then one smaller re-dose. Any more and its just going to add on to the negative side effects.

Hope you have an awesome time and stay safe!

So my friend and I took 120mg and then 45 minutes or so later I wasn't feeling it much so decided to split 80mg between my friend and I (his first time) so I took a bit more, maybe 50/60mg and him 20/30mg and within 5 minutes after that (so I think I was just too impatient) it felt it a lot stronger and then without a doubt it was the most I had ever taken. Occasionally at times it felt as if my eyes were twitching sideways as I would be looking at something then it just felt as if my eyes were shaking a bit and it would all go out of focus for a second or two.

Was really good, although I did not really want to dance much - just wanted to be around people and meet new people and such. Was really good and I think I will be getting more of this MD!
My jaw was killing me last night though, went through soo much gum and even the infinity gum went sticky and broke up I was chewing soo much.

I've heard that methylone is pretty good, you should only be mad at your dealer for selling you "mdma"

Last edited:
We don't do substance ID in this subforum. We have no way of knowing what drug you have and guessing at it can be dangerous. See the forum rules for an explanation.

If you want advice on test results, there is a pill testing Q&A subforum where you can post these questions.

Closing

Status
Not open for further replies.