• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA Frequency

breaded

Greenlighter
Me and my friend rolled on pure MDMA last Friday and 4 weeks before that. We have our homecoming this Friday and are interested in rolling one last time before chilling on the drug for a few months.

Is this a good idea? Neither of us feel off or groggy since rolling last, and this would be the last reason we have to roll for a while.

What could we do to make this as harmless as possible for our bodies/brains?

Some people do a lot worse and end up okay, are you new to MDMA?

I think if keep the dose reasonable and pre and post load and it shouldn't be too bad.

And then after homecoming take a long break and then when you get back into it try and wait 2 months or so between rolls

Some people do a lot worse and end up okay, are you new to MDMA?

relatively.

I've tried MDMA three times. once with molly water, didn't really roll. once with .25 of a gram, and once with .2 and a .1 re-up. this is pure and I haven't really experienced a truly rough comedown yet.

A week between rolls is close, but as you're new to the drug you probably won't feel an ill effects.
I would, however, limit the dose as 200 mg is a lot of mdma. You'd be better off using 120 mg.

A week between rolls is close, but as you're new to the drug you probably won't feel an ill effects.
I would, however, limit the dose as 200 mg is a lot of mdma. You'd be better off using 120 mg.

Really? My second time taking it I went down to .2 (I don't know the mg conversion, as we just weigh out the powder and take it like that) and I rolled but I didn't really ROLL. I definitely felt more on .25, but also felt much more nausea as well. Everyone online seems to tell me .2 is a lot but it's about what most people take around me, which leads me to think that there may be some confusion on how I'm getting my point across.

Really? My second time taking it I went down to .2 (I don't know the mg conversion, as we just weigh out the powder and take it like that) and I rolled but I didn't really ROLL. I definitely felt more on .25, but also felt much more nausea as well. Everyone online seems to tell me .2 is a lot but it's about what most people take around me, which leads me to think that there may be some confusion on how I'm getting my point across.

Test your gear. .2 or 200mg has most people without a tolerance rolling extremely hard (in a good way)

1 gram is 1000mg, therefore 100mg is .1(g).
If it is indeed clean mdma, erowid.org tells us the following:

Oral MDMA Dosages

Threshold 30 mg
Light 40 - 75 mg
Common (small or sensitive people) 60 - 90 mg
Common (most people) 75 - 125 mg
Common (large or less sensitive people) 110 - 150 mg
Strong 150 - 200 mg
Heavy 200 + mg

I myself take 130 and a booster of 60 1.5 hrs later to lenghten the experience by an hour, and it was pretty intense last time. Use a proper scale (like gemini-20 on amazon for ~20 bucks) to measure out your doses.
What is your weight? Normal doses range from 1.5-2.0mg/body kg, so an 80kg person should find his/her sweet spot with anything between 120-160mg. If you need more, your product is not so clean.

It is ok to roll with a shorter break once in a while, but our general advice is to space your rolls at least a month apart to let your brain's neurochemistry settle down. It will also help you to keep the magic of mdma which - many could tell - will be gone for a looong time if not forever should you roll too often.

Last edited:
Mate, youl be fine! hahaha. i assume your in the Us, they seem to be overly cautious about taking MD . over here people go twice a week for months on end (including me!) and i feel fine after haha. I still find it fun.

I'm glad you don't have any negative health consequences using MDMA like that. Unfortunately that doesn't hold true for the most of us, it's enough to take a look at the long term comedown thread to realise it yourself. Also, you mentioned in another thread that roll has lost it's magic for you. I do hope you will get it back, although there are reports of people taking a year long break or more with no effect on regaining it.

Mate, youl be fine! hahaha. i assume your in the Us, they seem to be overly cautious about taking MD . over here people go twice a week for months on end (including me!) and i feel fine after haha. I still find it fun.

Yeah, well that's just plain stupid. And a good recipe on how to lose the magic.

For people that care about their health 1-3 months is a minimum between every roll.

1 g = 1000 mg
0.1 g = 100 mg
0.01 g = 10 mg
0.001g = 1 mg

The decimal system is really quite simple.

I would say keep 3 months inbetween.
I used to be stubborn and used weekly.
The fun's gone when using MDMA and I've been depressed for 3 months straight.
Those weren't fun times, not worth it at all!