• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA for Religious Purposes

90sdance

Bluelighter
Did anyone ever try to get some kind of license to use MDMA on religious grounds ?
Like in the US (i dont think it would work anywhere else).

No. I thought perhaps the Temple of True inner Light would give me the ok on mdma but to my surprise they told me that I was consuming the light with the cup of demons for frequently mixing mdma with Marijuana and psychedelics.

No. I thought perhaps the Temple of True inner Light would give me the ok on mdma but to my surprise they told me that I was consuming the light with the cup of demons for frequently mixing mdma with Marijuana and psychedelics.

factual.

I just snorted some mdma. Also factual.

If your mixing it with all kinds of other shit you kill the magic. Its not supposed to go with harsh tones and dissonance either. The number 666 represents the material dimension, it is used by some as a statement that this is the end all be all. And if MDMA is abused to the point it becomes like speed then i can see why you would flash the 666. But the magic of MDMA shows the higher spiritual level, and refutes the lie of 666 being the totality. I dont like getting into numerology shit tbh but this is the meaning.

Beautiful as the mdma experience is (or rather was pre-precursor change etc) , I'd be more inclined to think that it would be the contaminant (if any) in that particular mix

I much prefer my psychedelics to be consumed without other influences though (except for some weed when over the peak maybe) so could be biased

Beautiful as the mdma experience is (or rather was pre-precursor change etc) , I'd be more inclined to think that it would be the contaminant (if any) in that particular mix

I much prefer my psychedelics to be consumed without other influences though (except for some weed when over the peak maybe) so could be biased

did they confirm it was some other precursor that was the culprit ? So many variables there (keep in mind the effect of alcohol). Set and setting are very real. Ever take MDMA in a horrible venue surrounded by nasty people ? Requires good people imo, a very specific crowd of decent people who arnt overly habituated (only then can the potency activate a belief, or even a consideration that its more than just a chemical aberration). If they dont believe then it doesnt work, simple as. You have to believe for the thing to happen. Without belief the optimal experience (which requires other people) doesnt occur imo. This is one of the reasons raves are mostly shit - full of people ruined by constant use + horrible minimalist ''music'', nothing but a drum banging over and over, then the plethora of sociopathic career criminals - sharks teetering on the edges in dirty mold infested venues. The drugs themselves pass through the hands of murders. The light is long gone from such settings. The entire experience should be different imo. Legally sourced MDMA, in a clean, warm, safe environment. Nice big sofas, nice music, therapists, candles, carpets - a yoga vibe. Rooms that people can sleep in when finished, breakfast and so on. SHOWERS for when your done. The whole thing was introduced to us in a way that a nutcase satanic cult who run the world wanted it, and there is no reason why it should be taken like that.

Going to a rave and doing MDMA is a mystical/religious experience to me.
The DJ is the priest and everybody takes this bittersweet drug to gather in communion to experience love while dancing and singing. What else can be more religious than that?
I feel alive when a banger comes on and the pill is peaking, IM FUCKING ALIVE. Omg I needa go to a rave again, miss em so much.

Going to a rave and doing MDMA is a mystical/religious experience to me.
The DJ is the priest and everybody takes this bittersweet drug to gather in communion to experience love while dancing and singing. What else can be more religious than that?
I feel alive when a banger comes on and the pill is peaking, IM FUCKING ALIVE. Omg I needa go to a rave again, miss em so much.

Seriously tho when you come down your not too fond of whatever shithole warehouse your packed into like a sardine while a computer runs minimalist garbage on repeat. Bodies strewn around the floors, puddles of sweat and piss....you go to get water and realize they (the sterling gentlemen who organized this social event) switched the water off in the bathroom to force you into paying five quid for a bottle. You barely remember how you got there and realize your so far from home. Honestly allot of people are just there because the clubs have closing hours. MDMA can turn the most vile of sewers into something magical, but why not take it in a place that is actually pleasant to behold from the getgo ? a place with all the proper amenities, a place devoid of dudes who look like serial killers selling drugs of questionable composition ?

Maybe in the future it will be possible