Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA first time

Shellz22

Greenlighter
Hi there,
I tried MDMA crystals and gas powder for the first time on Sunday night... I'm not sure how much but didn't seem like a lot I tried it with my partner at home during our house party, he was told we should chew the crystals before swallowing (tasted foul) I had about 4 or 5 drinks of alcohol before. I was feeling fine then about half an hour later I felt really faint and sick and didn't know what was happening I found my partner he said I needed to keep moving etc if I stopped talking for more than a minute the overwhelming sickness would come back, I told my partner I couldn't deal and I needed to make it stop, I think I was stressing myself out.. Anyway he took me to bed and sat there chatting to me and a few other friends came and spoke to me and I felt better.. I was clenching my jaw like crazy and had to be touching something all the time... I didn't sleep at all that night, my partner went to sleep straight away... The next day I started to feel a bit better I still had a twitch happening and I had a meltdown that night because I still hadn't really slept and I started feeling really depressed

I took the next day off work and slept a lot but today (Wednesday) I went to work but I've been getting crazy anxiety and feeling horribly down, I don't want to be around people or talk to anyone...I'm just worried as I have underlying anxiety and depression normally... Will this feeling go away?

Also curious to know why I had such a bad experience, like there were moments of being really happy but the rest was horrible for me!

Hi there,
I tried MDMA crystals and gas powder for the first time on Sunday night... I'm not sure how much but didn't seem like a lot I tried it with my partner at home during our house party, he was told we should chew the crystals before swallowing (tasted foul) I had about 4 or 5 drinks of alcohol before. I was feeling fine then about half an hour later I felt really faint and sick and didn't know what was happening I found my partner he said I needed to keep moving etc if I stopped talking for more than a minute the overwhelming sickness would come back, I told my partner I couldn't deal and I needed to make it stop, I think I was stressing myself out.. Anyway he took me to bed and sat there chatting to me and a few other friends came and spoke to me and I felt better.. I was clenching my jaw like crazy and had to be touching something all the time... I didn't sleep at all that night, my partner went to sleep straight away... The next day I started to feel a bit better I still had a twitch happening and I had a meltdown that night because I still hadn't really slept and I started feeling really depressed

I took the next day off work and slept a lot but today (Wednesday) I went to work but I've been getting crazy anxiety and feeling horribly down, I don't want to be around people or talk to anyone...I'm just worried as I have underlying anxiety and depression normally... Will this feeling go away?

Also curious to know why I had such a bad experience, like there were moments of being really happy but the rest was horrible for me!

did you and your partner test your stuff?

not wise to drink a all on mdma in my feelings

the feelngs you have may be from the mdma crash which some people get more than others, it slowly gets better

Hi there. My guess is, you had such a bad experience because you're not sure about what you took and have no idea about the dosage. Too much MDMA could cause your effects too. And lots of other chemicals, especially mixed with alcohol.
Your partner gave it to you? He/she should be smarter than giving advice to chew the crytals which is not necessary at all lol. Put it in gelcaps or twist it in cigarette paper and down it with a glass of water.
Please let your partner know about this site and read the following carefully together as I see there's much to learn for both of you :)

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/657228-Six-Simple-Rules-To-MDMA

Probably not good tested mdma. Get a test kit. Literally 95% of shit sold as "mdma" or "molly" these days is methylone, ethylone, or all sorts of other shittier mdma analogues or rc stimulants. Or it could have been cut with meth, who knows.

Thanks for the advice guys yeah I might suggest he look at this site and definitely test anything he takes in the future! :)