• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Mdma first time with parents in the house?

Dumbass420

Greenlighter
I haven’t done mdma before. If i take half an ecstasy pill while my parents are in the house will they notice or should it be fine if they don’t see me?

Yea this is a horrible idea. I’d sooner tell someone to eat an 8th of mushrooms at home before eating MDMA. MDMA if it hits right is very hard to hide. Everything from the giant pupils to your overly friendly attitude, they’ll know.

-GC

I haven’t done mdma before. If i take half an ecstasy pill while my parents are in the house will they notice or should it be fine if they don’t see me?
Way to make you never want to roll again.

Don't do it

Yea this is a horrible idea. I’d sooner tell someone to eat an 8th of mushrooms at home before eating MDMA. MDMA if it hits right is very hard to hide. Everything from the giant pupils to your overly friendly attitude, they’ll know.

-GC
" Mom, your sweater feels so soft."

Waste of a pill tbh, save your serotonin for a good party.

Well if you took half, they'd probably not notice? It depends if you'd be chilling in your room for most of it. Agree with nznity though, save it for when you're with some friends or at a party. And avoid alcohol. Plenty of people mix them but MDMA alone is so wonderful, I'd hate to cloud it with something like alcohol.

However, THC boosts the euphoria and effects significantly. When I rolled last August I just couldn't stop hitting my dab pen because the euphoria was becoming so overwhelming I felt like I was going to explode. It seemed there was no ceiling for the euphoria. I had microdosed shrooms as well and that may have played some role but I'm not too sure, the MDMA was the dominating thing.