• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA Extraction

VelocideX said:
take it with the binders and feel yuck, or have a purer product, but not as much... interesting choice
The binders aren't psychoactive, they don't do anything.. It's the other drugs in the pill, and most of the time those are watersoluble too.

I hope this doesn't verge on syth, but from what I see the easiest way to purify would be to distill the freebase. I was wondering if anyone knows off hand what the boiling points of common amine freebases that might be adulturants are. If the bp's are far enough apart it might be possible to separate most of the unwanted freebases (meth, amphetamine, ephedrine) from the MDMA. Anyone know if this is possible?

I was also wondering that. Destilling would be for sure the best way to separate if bolingpoints are not too high, or too close together ..

stz said:
what common cuts / adulterants / fillers / binders are too highly soluble in water and can be expected to have in the product after such a procedure?

I could be wrong, but as far as I know, fillers and binders are inactive, unless they use crushed up pharmaceutical pills as binders, which I think doesn't happen very often.
So there's no reason to get these out, they don't change the high.
Most cuts and adulterants are very water soluble.

Isn't European speed usually amphetamine sulphate? I thought Amph sulphate wasn't water soluble, so the water extraction would take this out too! Or am I totally wrong here?

Edit: Just found out it is "moderately" soluble in water... Whatever that means exactly

whats the most effective way to evapourate water containing mdma to get them to crystals. If there is any speed in it, wouldnt leaving it out possibly add more moisture?

im sorry but i gotta say it!

if u r gonna loss some of the product in the purification process Y bother!
I understand u want pure stuff but it'll cost u more this way it sounds than just takin it!

Besides isnt rule 1 get your x from a trusted source!