• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA - Excellent stories

Took it first time Sat night, best night I ever had bar talking to every random in the club and my eyes being huge. Honestly made me never want to drink again as it made me feel really happy and confident n loved dancing

Alot of people hold back & start to panic think there dying etc

A lot of people are getting something other than MDMA then. Its damn near impossible to panic with real MDMA. Trust me, I've managed to panic with everything including opening my front door but I've never panicked while on MDMA short of the usual come up anxiety. I've panicked on methylone, mephedrone, and MDA but never with MDMA. Its pretty much impossible based on the way the drug is designed. Now the come down however can be an entirely different story if you overdo it.

Glad you had a great time randombgal!

Do you all test your pills? And when taking how often? Thanks Magickalkat777, honestly it makes me never want to drink alcohol again lol

Do you all test your pills? And when taking how often? Thanks Magickalkat777, honestly it makes me never want to drink alcohol again lol

I wouldn't take any pills going around these days without testing them. Its far more dangerous the crap they put in them now compared to when I started rolling back in 2004. Back then it was mostly MDA, caffeine, and meth pills with MDMA summers. You hardly ever really heard about a research chemical in a pill, BZP and TFMPP didn't start getting used in pills for a few more years, methylone was not well known at all, DXM wasn't in much use around that time etc. Now you have literally dozens of things that could be in your pill and the wrong combination (or wrong dose, wrong chemical such as PMA or PMMA) could put you in the hospital or in the grave.

Here's a great introduction to MDMA that also includes dosing frequency. Ideally no less than a month should go by between rolls with 3 months considered the most optimal and safe usage. MDMA is an amazing experience but you can quickly ruin it if you get out of control with it. http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/657228-Six-Simple-Rules-To-MDMA

you want to hear a great MDMA story..i dont know if u can count this as NOT abusing it but..in a four day period me and a friend of mine binged on four grams of crystal MDMA. the one thing i remember is wallking into Kholes and i felt like i was walking through heavens gates..literally. I was almost blinded by how bright everything was and the check out lady just smiled at me. my eyes must have been so big dude. lmaoo MDMA is a fun drug but i think its lost it magic for me. ): still got methylone though (;

That was pretty much my feelings after rolling the first time, though admittedly I'd more or less ditched alcohol already anyway :p Currently 5 days short of 16 months without touching the shit :D

BUT!!!!!

Whatever you do, don't just replace alcohol with MDMA. That could easily turn into a problem....an arguably much more damaging problem than drinking when you go out. Remember to space out rolls with AT LEAST a month in between. Unlike the booze, you can't roll every weekend and expect to feel fine a few days later :)

you want to hear a great MDMA story..i dont know if u can count this as NOT abusing it but..in a four day period me and a friend of mine binged on four grams of crystal MDMA. the one thing i remember is wallking into Kholes and i felt like i was walking through heavens gates..literally. I was almost blinded by how bright everything was and the check out lady just smiled at me. my eyes must have been so big dude. lmaoo MDMA is a fun drug but i think its lost it magic for me. ): still got methylone though (;

It goes without saying that your story is definitely abuse...

As for an excellent story... This was with MDA but its one of the best experiences I ever had with ecstasy.

I was at a party in Denver... Dropped a pill, was feeling good, decided to drop another one...

Most of this was and still is a blur, I got a lot of it from third party explanations but I remember the music experience perfectly. Like it was happening right now it is so vivid.

One of my favorite local DJs hit the decks and I happened to start dancing. I love hard trance and he was throwing the hard dance down like you wouldn't believe. I hit the dance floor and just started moving with the music. Next thing I know, I feel electricity shooting through my body and I start seeing music notes flying out of the DJ booth and into me. As each music note hit me, I felt a physical sensation like I was being blasted with infinite waves of energy and I remember that everything around me disappeared. All that existed in that universe. In that time. On that plane. Was my soul, the DJ, and the music. I continued to progressively get more and more fucked up. This whole time, people were dumping water bottles on me to keep me from overheating and collapsing, it was a hot club after all. I was completely in the zone and non-responsive to anyone around me.

When his set ended and the next DJ killed the music and restarted it, I snapped out of it and spent the night answering questions about what the hell possessed me because nobody had ever seen me dance hard and even more to the point, nobody had ever seen me dance well. I always was an out of place awkward white boy on the dance floor. That night changed me in so many ways. The rest of the roll was spent breaking down social barriers. I was pretty much a total reclusive and distrusting person (for good reason but I digress) but that night, I was hugging and kissing everyone (male, female, didn't really give a shit), I made a ton of friends that night (most of them I still talked to after I came down too - something that is unique to MDA with me. MDMA relationships are pretty much over with a few exceptions when I come down) and here's the best part... I had to work at 7AM... So I was eating half a pill every few hours to keep my energy at work up - had one of my best sales days I ever had at that job. LMAO

The crash was BRUTAL though. When I got home, mind you I had been eating pills since 9PM the night before and it was now 4 in the afternoon, I had a few beers until I passed out. I don't remember much of the next two days but my friends ended up over at my place taking care of me, I know that much. It would have been the perfect experience if I had not gone to work the next day and continued to eat pills, that's for sure.

methylone is the shittest drug i've ever done , each to their own. Who else likes methylone?not me

I do. Its picky as hell though. 20mg can make the difference between a great high and either a boring night or being way too messed up. I also had a tendency to compulsively redose with the stuff which resulted in the paradoxical stimulation on the comedown and drinking alcohol to make that go away. Not exactly the healthiest thing in the world. I loved the stuff when I had it and had quite a strong abuse pattern with it but if it was put in front of me now that I haven't done any in so long, I wo0uldn't touch it.

Its definitely not a shitty drug though. I've had plenty of those and methylone isn't one of them.

They said go Knife party, I said who?, bet they are crap... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsT3vphqK_4. Was overwhelmingly brilliant especially when I am new on the scene!

It was the first time I ever felt vibrations through my whole body, I felt like a magnet to one spot in which I was fighting against the music and the lightshow was representing these expressions :)

Last edited: