• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA - Excellent stories

notfried

Bluelighter
I keep reading threads due to abuse of MDMA. I have used MDMA for over fourteen years and have never abused it. A great therapeutic drug in my opinion. Share your success stories.

An excellent piece I found on the drug. www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sz409jwpPI The video does not work for some reason if you type mdma therapy into youtube it should be the first video by 'ethicsofbiotech' there are also plenty of other videos. Share your stories of being able to use this drug responsibly.

Last edited:
yeah that's pretty much the rule and it quite applies to every drug. respect the substance and don't abuse it or it will take a toll on you.

First time I ever rolled in my life was when I was 15. I didn't really plan it but Itook 2 Yellow ZZooyork poke balls and I was with this girl I met at a party previously who also took 2. Long story short we fell in love on E and I was with her for like 4 months before it didn't work out. Lol best roll ever, well actually the 3rd day in a row for some reason was the best. Have taken MDMA about 25-30x in my life and I've never regretted it once. Always amazing experiences filled with euphoria and empathy haha. Wish I still get good E around my part of town.

my marriage was on the rocks & thanks to MDMA we were able to sort out the problems. Thanks to MDMA we are now able to sort things out. Who else has has positive stories about this remarkable drug?

There's little doubt that MDMA has fantastic therapeutic potential when applied and used properly. For the first time, I experienced an introspective peak where I closed my eyes and just thought about me. I came out the other end (felt like 10-15 minutes) feeling content with myself. So far, I still feel more secure but who knows if this will be withstanding or fade like most of the MDMA-induced benefits I have had. It's been two days so far when usually I'm back to baseline 24hrs post MDMA. This was an MDMA/methylone combination though, which may explain why it was more entactogenic.

yes methylone & MDMA Would stuff up the experience. Bluelightes share your excellent times you've had on MDMA

share some of best nights you have had on MDMA. It should be prescribed in a clinical setting like it has been. Just like marijuana

OP, stop posting in your own thread that you want people to share their stories about MDMA - it's pretty obvious since that's why you started this thread in the first place!!!!

Now then...the first time I did x...I was with my dude friends from back in the day - I think 3 of them did x, while 2 just opted out and chilled and smoked weed and drank beer. I still remember the fucking come-up from the x...it's still that vivid after 5 years...we had taken the x 30 minutes prior and were chilling in my friend's garage, of all places, smoking some cigarettes, just waiting around. And then, I just felt the x hit me - not a creep, it just hit me. The full come-up took about another 5-15 minutes after that, but the pace was so rapid I couldn't tell you. I was exalted at that moment. I was with my good smoking buddies, the people I always smoked weed with and drove around having fun like in 'American Graffiti', and I was on fucking x. Over the next 4 hours, all we did was occupy this circle of friendship and talk about who we were and what we were going to do as people in the future, as well as mulling over our own past individual histories. I particularly recall the conversation I got into with a good friend who was sitting next to me and was rolling along with me...shit, that conversation was epic. I just felt so good talking, sharing, relating, being there in the first place, being grateful of humanity and spirit. Good times...after 4-5 hours, I was still feeling it, but I knew it would only last another hour or two...around this time we retreated to the room of my other friend who owned the house we were chilling in...we would have played some more music to chill out to, but it was around 3-4 in the morning at this time, and there were (obviously) his parents and siblings in the house, so we had to force ourselves to go to sleep...and that's about it...

Now, while I say that, admittedly, my first MDMA experience was also, easily, my best one. Nothing after even remotely compared as favorably to this 'trip', if you want to call it that...the reason I share this experience is because I engaged in a collective therapeutic session with close friends...essentially, as ideal circumstances for doing x as you could possibly hope for. I've been to a few raves on x, but I could never feel the energy there. Talk it out, and be on the outside of who you are with words, it's much easier to get to the higher planes of ecstasy that way...

Well, the benefits from my last trip have faded and I feel back to my old self. I'm sure MDMA could be therapeutic when used properly, but recreational use only seems to give me a temporary boost for a day (or in this instance 2 days). It's all great when I'm up and wondering why I ever worried about social judgement, and experience a true and genuine acceptance of myself and others, but it just doesn't stick when I'm down. The same old bullshit is back.

Well, the benefits from my last trip have faded and I feel back to my old self. I'm sure MDMA could be therapeutic when used properly, but recreational use only seems to give me a temporary boost for a day (or in this instance 2 days). It's all great when I'm up and wondering why I ever worried about social judgement, and experience a true and genuine acceptance of myself and others, but it just doesn't stick when I'm down. The same old bullshit is back.

These feels - I know them well :(

I think you've gotta find a way to ride the confidence boost beyond the roll...for example, go out and roll > pick up a NICE girl (or guy, whatever) > take it on to a proper relationship of some sort. That's how I'm currently going after Saturday night. Keeping yourself in the right positive mindset with something "material" to help keep you there. I know how bad this is, but for the purpose of my point I'll elaborate:

My drug ingestion on Saturday was 200mg + 1 or 2 100mg redoses of crystal (honestly can't recall), along with probably 400mg or so of average quality speed. To make things worse, this was my 3rd weekend in a row rolling. I'd experienced below average emotions in the wake of the prior 2 weekends. HOWEVER - I've been hitting it off with the girl I met, fun conversations etc, can definitely tell she's interested.....yet since Saturday I've not experienced ANY kind of emotional dip, which is great given I kinda abused the stuff recently. Hell - I even get the faux come up feeling from certain music still!!

I put this all down to post-roll mindset :) thanks to the lovely lady keeping my head in a good place, I doubt I'll be feeling any kind of come down or dip.

yes. Take the mindset you had in your roll & apply it to real life & i agree omnipresenthuman its best done with 1 or more people in a house than at a rave. The therapeutic abilities of this drug weren't made for a rave

mdma is a learning drug: it breaks new neuro pathways in your brain. For someone like myself who was chronically depressed my entire life until trying MDMA, my first few rolls were mind blowing! After I became comfortable in that space, I learned much about how to train my brain to get to that space, naturally. MDMA is such a teacher - it encourages dancing, music appreciation, connection between one another/openness, deep breathing/meditation, and so much more. For me mdma gave me a feeling I had never experienced before, and led me to facing my depression up front, so I can feel that light, free, and happy more often!

I have a slight sex addiction that im facing and MDMA actually has helped in many ways. When im rolling its imposable for me to get a hard on which isn't a bad things when you're consistently thinking about sex. there's also a huge mental aspect with dealing with any addiction and one of the major side effects is depression. i would be super depressed after doing things that cause me to relapse, i would feel really shitty about my self, and a whole host other negative feelings. When i rolled i was able to really delve deep into myself and found out that i wasnt this bad and messed up person i pictured myself as. I was also able to communicate with others better than i have before while rolling. its like all the insecurities I have just melted away and i was able to approach people without the normal fear and anxiety i have.