• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA Ecstasy The Ultimate Clean, Filter, Acetone Wash & Crystalization

Do not use acetone that you bought from home depot or other hardware stores unless you fractionally distill it first, it is technical grade. You need reagent grade which can be bought from a lab supply company no questions asked. Technical grade contains a lot of nasty shit you wouldn't want to put in your body or feed to others, trace metals etc. Do not use it.

Great tek. Tho there are still some questions left for me, i know im responding on a rather late note but since i dont get many answers in a new thread ill give it a go here.

I have 4-FA (fluoroamphetamine) which is powdered. No crystals or w/e. Now i would like to wash these since they are brown and clearly have some impurities from a rushed production process.
Can it be done with this same tek? wouldnt the powder get absorbed by the acetone and get thru the filter? Would i need to recrystalize. Such a clear, nice thread but i still have so many questions =/

Would be happy to make a pictured tek once im done....

Plastics

No!

Plastic isnt one material, and acetone will eat a lot of them. I dont know all the safe plastics but HDPE (recycle #2) is safe (enough).

If in doubt, test a drop or two on the plastic. Only if there is no reaction (discolouration etc) should you use it. Or check with someone who knows..

From mycology I understand plastics some...polypropylene is what's used in food storage containers like 5gal pails, and is safe...also, ABS is magic plastic...check ur Tupperware at home, every plastic EVERYTHING has a small triangle on it with a number dead center, 5 is PP (polypropylene). For my intents Nd purposes this is what I look for. In other words, find the types you can use and ID by #

I've used alcohol (sans Mdma leftovers) to extract plant goodies from kelp Nd alfalfa, made a concentrate, then added water. Once dissolved, the water is fertilizsr

This is PERFECT! thank you so much for the tips OP. glad i read this before doing it as there were a few things i missed elsewhere

Wow this thread was created a fair while ago now! at the time I was in the deepest of LTC and clearly had a lot of time on my hands. LOL

Its also interesting to hear how people get on in their clean up efforts ;)