• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA during Keto diet

Tristurbed

Greenlighter
I'm running a keto diet right now to cut down to low bodyfat and I'm working within a pretty tight time schedule. I have to get this done by the 15th of March, don't ask me why. Ketosis is the one diet that will show me the fast results which I need to get this done in time.

I'm wondering if it's safe to use MDMA during ketosis. My body is basically burning fat at a faster rate than usual right now because I'm not ingesting any carbs (or very little). I'm eating less than 30g of carbohydrates a day. It'll take my body a couple of days to get back into ketosis if I do decide to "carb up". I'd rather not do that, unless it's absolutely unsafe to roll without much food in me.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
I'm running a keto diet right now to cut down to low bodyfat and I'm working within a pretty tight time schedule. I have to get this done by the 15th of March, don't ask me why. Ketosis is the one diet that will show me the fast results which I need to get this done in time.

I'm wondering if it's safe to use MDMA during ketosis. My body is basically burning fat at a faster rate than usual right now because I'm not ingesting any carbs (or very little). I'm eating less than 30g of carbohydrates a day. It'll take my body a couple of days to get back into ketosis if I do decide to "carb up". I'd rather not do that, unless it's absolutely unsafe to roll without much food in me.

Thoughts?
How did it go? Im about to try the same thing tomorrow. Curious

You need carbs in order to make serotonin, so your serotonin is probably low right now. I had a very, very hard time doing a keto diet just after rolling. The depression was too bad. I don't think you would roll well if you tried to roll in the middle of ketosis, and I think the comedown would be hard. Just IMO.

All went great. Swim and i comsumed .12 dissolved in water. I drank half the bottle initially amd glad i did... 20 minutes later my heart was racing and i was through the roof... 1 hour later finished the bottle. Rolled super hard. Super clean. Maybe more intense than usual. Had no desire to redose was happy with my experience. No ill effects from the diet. Here we are tuesday ive worked my regular job and no hang over feel great. A little dull in the senses monday but nothing depressing just kinda like fatigue of the senses...

Also broke ketosis in the middle of the roll from eating peach gummy rings lol

Substance was tested w reagent