Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA doesn't get me high anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sharrell93

Greenlighter
MDMA doesn't get me high anymore (2-3 gram doses)?

First tried MDMA a year ago. Live in Detroit & it was very pure & still in crystal rock chunks. Was doing 2-3 grams a night for 5-6 days in a row. Would take 1-3 month breaks in between these binges. Continued this for 11 months.

Yesterday I tried ecstasy for the second time. Normally I wouldn't mess with E because I prefer pure MDMA, but I wanted to test the product so I could vouch for it/tell my friends how much they should take. Ended up taking 9 pills. I thought they would be good since they were round/out-prints but I didn't have such a great time...

I got high but nothing like my high from pure MDMA. It was very mild in comparison & coming down sucked. Kept vomitting the entire next day/night; couldn't even keep down water. Severe heart pounding/heart palpitations, etc. I would chalk it up to the pills being cut & I'm used to pure MDMA, but the same has started to happen with my pure MDMA.

Last time I used MDMA was thanksgiving (almost 3 months ago) & the high has been getting progressively less intense (but I am buying the same quality). The comedowns are getting progressively worse. My body aches for days like I've been in a high collision car crash, it's hard to move for days, I can't poop on my own without laxatives & even then it isn't for a few days...

My memory is also shot to hell. Have I just used too much MDMA? Do I need to quit all together since the highs aren't nearly as good & the lows are getting increasingly worse at a fast rate? Would a year being clean reset my body so to speak & that incredible feeling I felt the first few times return?

Anyone done it on this scale & have any advice? I would really appreciate it. (& yes I already know this post might sound totally stupid to some, yes the amounts I use are ridiculous, but once I snort a line I can't stop & I'm sure there are others out there like me but just don't come to the forums because they know they will get called stupid/crazy, but I posted anyway because I want advice). Thank you. (Also weight is 120-130 lbs, female).

Last edited by a moderator:
Drugs can fuck you up real quick if you abuse them.
Especially mdma, can fuck your memory, your brain functions and everything.
2-3 grams a night can kill you, it's not cocaine for gods sake.

If you are living right now, quit mdma and don't touch it again for a long time.
Learn yourself to control or suffer the consequences.

By the way, if you don't test pills, how you find the courage to pop 9 of them? Bravery or...?

Sounds like you used too much methylone. Not mdma. #justsaying the amount of product, the urge to redose. Doesn't sound like mdma. Definetly not pure if your taking 2000-3000mg and required doses are 100-200mg all night.

Last edited:
When I do MDMA I stay inside my house the entire night. I never go in public. & I make sure to stay hydrated & keep my body temps normal. I did research on it & dying from MDMA itself is highly unlikely, you would have to do upwards of 6 grams to die from it. People who die from MDMA usually die from causes not directly related to the MDMA itself, such a overheating from dancing in a sweaty nightclub.

As for taking 9 pills, in my mind I was thinking each pill is a tenth of a gram, & I'm used to doing 2-3 grams. So it didn't seem like a lot to me. Plus I took 3 & everything gets kinda foggy after that. It's kind of like drinking alcohol, you take a few shots & before you know it you wake up in a face full of vomit. You don't intend on doing as much as you did, it just sort of gets away from you.

I plan on never touching MDMA again. Today is not going to be fun & I have no desire to ever feel this shitty again. :/

I've never heard of methylone; I'm doing research on it right now & wondering what the differences between it & MDMA are. I never did test my MDMA because I trusted my source; I know people are shady & I always dealt with the same person.

I didn't necessarily NEED to re-dose, but after snorting a line (usually do lines of .3) the high comes on strong but only lasts, I don't know, maybe 30 minutes to an hour? Once I don't feel the high as strongly anymore I do another line just to keep that pure, mind-blowing, pounding euphoric feeling. It's like the feeling you have when you go into a dip on a roller coaster, you're just warm & tingly. Again, didn't need to re-dose, I would still be high if I didn't, I just want to keep that intense high feeling you have at the beginning for the whole night instead of a few minutes.

Last edited:
I've never heard of methylone; I'm doing research on it right now & wondering what the differences between it & MDMA are. I never did test my MDMA because I trusted my source; I know people are shady & I always dealt with the same person.

I didn't necessarily NEED to re-dose, but after snorting a line (usually do lines of .3) the high comes on strong but only lasts, I don't know, maybe 30 minutes to an hour? Once I don't feel the high as strongly anymore I do another line just to keep that pure, mind-blowing, pounding euphoric feeling. It's like the feeling you have when you go into a dip on a roller coaster, you're just warm & tingly. Again, didn't need to re-dose, I would still be high if I didn't, I just want to keep that intense high feeling you have at the beginning for the whole night instead of a few minutes.

Sounds like you have a lot of reading to do my friend. Welcome to BL! Still sounds like methylone. 300mg of mdma is like 2 whole nights for me(4-6 hours of rolling). But 300mg sounds about right for a dose of me methylone (1-2 hours)

Last edited:
Not judging OP or anything but who the fuck goes for MDMA binges, let alone 2-3 grams a night?

Do you have absolutely no knowledge about what that kind of abuse does to your brain, or don't you simply just care?

Do you even remember the nights? That kind of dose should cause blackouts
I just want to keep that intense high feeling you have at the beginning for the whole night instead of a few minutes.

MDMA high lasts 4-6hrs depending on the dose, and thats just only ONE 100-200mg dose

Last edited:
I'm not offended xammy - I know how stupid I am. Trust me I know. But that's like saying why do people become addicted to meth? People grow up in bad situations & make the wrong choices in life.

I know the damage it does to your brain. Maybe not the full extent of the damage, but people who smoke cigarettes still do it even though it could give them lung cancer & kill them. Everything fun is bad for you (maybe an exaggeration but you know what I mean).

I remember the nights the next day, I don't black out like with drinking. But I couldn't tell you what happened a week later, but that's thanks to my memory problems not blacking out. My memory is severely damaged though.

The high does last for hours but in the 2nd, 3rd, etc hours the high isn't nearly as intense as it was within the first 20 minutes.

Yeah, i wouldnt compare smoking to abusing mdma, its hard to do long term damage for cognitive abilities by smoking and also getting a cancer from smoking takes decades, and some still dont get it. When it comes to mdma abuse, its almost guaranteed that its going to fuck you up.

It just makes me sad to see these threads over and over again. I would recommend very very long break for you and thinking again why would you abuse something so beautiful as mdma when less is really more.

In the end of the day its your body and life and I wish you all the best in the world brother.

That intense feeling should last about 2-3 hours followed by 2-3 hours coming down. It should not last 20 min

Yea i would also second that you were taking methylone. Especially given the time frame you started taking the drug. The detroit scene does not have a reputation of having high quality mdma and the doses you were doing scream cathinone in my opinion. The most ive ever seen someone take of pure mdma in a night was a full gram and that person was in no shape to take more the next day.

Next time if you want to test a pill for your friends, buy a test kit. You can get a good idea of its contents without having to take random chemicals and risking YOUR life and brain. Once again welcome to BL and if you have any questions dont hesitate to ask!

I'm sorry, but I am of the opinion that people who are stupid enough to take this amount of "MDMA" (or any drug for that matter) should be banned from using drugs completely. You don't know what you are doing, you seem very naive, which could at worst get you killed, and at the very least give you some problems both mentally and physically. For the love of God, step away from all drugs for at least a year, educate yourself by reading bluelight, and then try again when you are clued up.

*Double-facepalm*....

I'm sorry, but I am of the opinion that people who are stupid enough to take this amount of "MDMA" (or any drug for that matter) should be banned from using drugs completely. You don't know what you are doing, you seem very naive, which could at worst get you killed, and at the very least give you some problems both mentally and physically. For the love of God, step away from all drugs for at least a year, educate yourself by reading bluelight, and then try again when you are clued up.

*Double-facepalm*....

Technically we are all banned from taking drugs ;)

I agree though, people like this are why drugs like MDMA will never be legalised. Too many single-digit-IQ heroes who don't know what they are doing means the general population can't be trusted not to kill themselves.

Mehh. We all were naive once. Let's be real here. I doubt it was mdma. Let's just try and help them realize the importantance of harm reduction (testing, proper dosing, breaks etc). Trust me it angers me when I see stuff like this pop up. Not at the person. Just as what has resulted from how our society created end result of uninformed young drug users. I hope this is an eye opener for OP

I echo what the others here have said, what you were taking all this time isn't MDMA. You have to realize that taking 2-3gs of MDMA like that(and from your very first few tries no less) is downright impossible. You'll simply be too whacked out to ever reach that after the first gram.

If that's not a strong indicator, than the fact your rushes were over within 20 mins is an even bigger hint. It takes an hour or so just to reach the plateau itself, and you keep on rushing occasionally during the peak as well. MDMA is -strong- shit, it's not coke or meth or what have you that you can just keep on topping up(cathinones are, however).
There's a good reason why it stands among psychedelics rather than being considered just another stimulant. Most of all - snorting it sucks, if that doesn't completely set it apart from the normal stimulant class than I don't know what the hell does :p.

Lastly, I can tell you that if it was real MDMA your tolerance would've reached this level ridiculously quicker. Beyond insane doses like these can't be sustained in any way shape or form. Let alone a whole year. The mere fact you were still getting high after the second or third day pretty much excludes real MDMA from the list of possible drugs you took.

Your argument that many people take these amounts but stay off bluelight is far from an excuse. The only reason to go on these kinds of binges is cause you won the Darwin Awards if you catch my drift here. You can be damn sure that if you come on bluelight with a story like this you're gonna get schooled just like you should. We're here to keep each other safe and prevent the kind of stupidity that keeps wonderful substances like MDMA illegal.

I'd advise you to go stone cold sober for the foreseeable future and if you ever decide to give MDMA another go make sure to -test- your gear, keep your doses below 250mg and if you really want a long lasting rush start using your mouth or your ass for administration, if you're so inclined.

Last edited:
Stopped reading at 2-3 grams a night.

OP, be thankful you're alive and functioning in any way. The fact it doesn't seem to have any real affect on you any more is the absolute LEAST of your concerns.

Fuck me dead.

After reading all of the responses I talked to my supplier. He assured me that Detroit has very clean MDMA & that other states get a lot of their drugs (including MDMA) from Detroit. Because the D is a major hub for drugs, the drugs aren't being cut because they originate here, just like in Miami, New York, etc. S/he also assured me I've been getting real MDMA. Apparently back in the day when methylone was legal s/he would buy it in bulk online, package it into smaller increments & sell it to gas stations who would sell it as "happy pills".

Furthermore, s/he iterated that I can't believe everything I read online. They said that no one does MDMA in the amounts we do because they can't afford it. Because we buy it in bulk we are able to afford to use as much as we do, but regular people can't pay that much to get high for a night. So no one really knows what actually happens when you do it in large doses (2-3 grams). They just assume it's dangerous because that's what everyone says.

I'm not trying to brag or anything here, but I do think it was real MDMA & I do think taking those large of doses are possible without dying, but I don't think many people do it because unless you sell drugs it's pretty much impossible to afford, & if you sell drugs you probably aren't concerned for your health and posting on forums such as this. I think people will believe what they are told (ie: taking X amount of MDMA will kill you) until they actually experience it differently for themselves.

Taking this much MDMA (which I am sure that it was MDMA) hasn't killed me. Any research will prove that MDMA alone will never kill you unless it's upward of 6 grams, they did tests on animals to prove this. However, I know it isn't healthy, & I do have a lot of mental problems from doing this which is why I am officially never using drugs ever again.

Thank you everyone for your help & I will respond to any further questions if anyone has them.

Last edited:
Bro, no one really knows what dose will kill you, there arent LD50 tests for human objects.

And you have no reason NOT to believe things more from bluelight than your dealer.

Seriously.. u're really saying you have done over 10 grams of MDMA in 5 day binge?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.