• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Mdma doesnt affect me anymore

LouMc

Greenlighter
Sorry if this is the wrong place to put this here im really new, But I got 10 pills off a reliable source and they dont affect me what so ever, I was recently taking Razzadrene fat burner pills but only on the odd occasion the last time i took them was friday and I got the pills on the saturday but decided to take them on the monday so the fat burners can get out my system , i took two and nothing didn't feel absolutely nothing whats causing me to not feel a thing can anyone help.

Sorry if this is the wrong place to put this here im really new, But I got 10 pills off a reliable source and they dont affect me what so ever, I was recently taking Razzadrene fat burner pills but only on the odd occasion the last time i took them was friday and I got the pills on the saturday but decided to take them on the monday so the fat burners can get out my system , i took two and nothing didn't feel absolutely nothing whats causing me to not feel a thing can anyone help.

Simple - Check your "reliable" source. Did they show you any actual results and tests? Or did they use relationship and your trust in order to sell them to you?

Your now poorer they are now richer and they got rid of 10 inactive pills which may well have been sold to them from one of their "reliable" sources.

Get a test kit.

Re - I took two!!! Did you double drop? If so then very stupid not knowing strength or content. Fastest way to be in serious trouble.
Fact - You wouldn't need 2 if they were reliable.

However - giving you benefit of doubt and thinking you could not be that silly just to drop 2 straight off - If you did one felt nothing then took another one FACT you need to evaluate your approach to sensible HR and consuming of unknown drugs. If one isn't active then why go and put yourself in more danger by taking two.

For reference if a pill isn't active on one dose they are not worth taking anymore.

Ask yourself this - Who would bother to make a pill where you need to take more than one?

Nobody; unless they were produced for the purpose of peddling shit.

Reliable FML I wouldn't want to meet someone you thought was unreliable!