• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA didnt work because i was on some other pills.

giryu

Greenlighter
Im using nervium,abilify and zyprexa for anxiety disorder and i wanted to pop some mdma pills so i didnt swallow any of those 3 pills for 4 days and i popped my stuff even though my eyes were alert and my body was growing numb i didnt feel any exciting and loving feelings.how long am i suppose to be clean of those pills for me to take mdma ? if its some months im stuck with weed which sucks! 8)

It could very well be that 3-4 days wasn't enough to lift the dampening effect of the abilify and the zyprexa. Those two are both known to numb MDMA's effects. Abilify has a half life of 75 hours and zyprexa has one of 33 hours, which means that after 3 days about half of the initial abilify dose and about 20% of the initial zyprexa dose would still be in your body. I think especially with the long half-life of abilify you will need to wait a while longer than 3 days before you are able to roll. Apart from that it really isn't advised to quit your medication just to roll. MDMA is very well known to be able to cause anxiety afterwards, which isn't a good idea if you already have an anxiety disorder and are off your meds :) Welcome to bluelight

Thank you alot ! :) i ll wait for like 8 days i hope thats enough.I ll quit taking my meds just to live the mdma dream again =D

12.5% of your abilify dose will still be in your system after 12 days. if you wanna make the most of your MDMA dose i really would wait at least two weeks but more likely 3-4 weeks

day 6 , i popped 1 mdma pill and there was just jaw clenching and nothing more.i failed.

day 10, 2 more pills WASTED.i ll give it another try after 3 weeks.welcome back weed...=D

trying it every few days could also have the effect of lengthening your insensitivity to mdma. try a longer pause. not four days, not three weeks, but two months or so.

day 10, 2 more pills WASTED.i ll give it another try after 3 weeks.welcome back weed...=D
this isn't going to be measured in days. it's measured in weeks if not months. do some background reading on how mdma works and how the other drugs you're taking work...

alasdair

day 16, i tried to roll with one pill and it didnt work again.WTF ? Abilify destroyed my life...

Last edited:
day 16, i tried to roll with one pill and it didnt work again.WTF ? Abilify destroyed my life...
You should space your rolls months apart even if you weren't on abilify. This 3rd and 4th fail is a result of your ignorance.

day 29 , dont get angry with me but i wanted to give it another try.i popped 4 pills and still didnt work.i just got dizzy.im really angry that i cant roll anymore...will i be able to roll if i wait one more month ?

day 29 , dont get angry with me but i wanted to give it another try.i popped 4 pills and still didnt work.i just got dizzy.im really angry that i cant roll anymore...will i be able to roll if i wait one more month ?
Not if you keep trying, building up your tolerance. MDMA builds tolerance very fast so if you keep on popping pills every two weeks you're going to build up tolerance that takes a long time to get rid off. What's also very possible is that the pills you have are very low quality or bunk. I would invest in a testkit to rule this out

we're not getting angry, we just tell you that it's not gonna work the way you do it. the longer the pause, the higher your chance of mdma working again.

Not if you keep trying, building up your tolerance. MDMA builds tolerance very fast so if you keep on popping pills every two weeks you're going to build up tolerance that takes a long time to get rid off. What's also very possible is that the pills you have are very low quality or bunk. I would invest in a testkit to rule this out

it was called grenade because of its shape.i googled it and most of the websites say its mdma but i cant know for sure without a test kit so you r right.but before i started my meds i rolled hard on these pills.

What you are doing is just making it worse, honestly.

Stop taking drugs for at least 6 months. That includes weed, alcohol, LSD, etc. Clean your system, and your brain.
Be thankful that you are still functional, and not in a huge hole of depression and anxiety.

Brain recovery DOES NOT count in days, but in months. 1 months of being clean is like a day in the brain's activity. Think of it as a muscular tear: you would not be running 2 days after having a tear in your leg. It would HURT and it would make the recovery slower. This is the same case.

guys i dont even feel one bit love and sensitivity of sounds that is coming from molly.i see no progress in waiting and i think i have to wait like atleast 1 year.i want to dance like crazy whole night till morning again and my question is if i were to smoke meth , would its effects get cancelled by abilify again ??

^ it's like you're just not bothering to read the replies in the thread.

people are funny. we are so often given chances to learn a lesson the easy way. often many chances. but we don't take them. we choose to learn the hard way. it's curious.

alasdair