• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA cystal comedown

Jackzeiy

Greenlighter
I went to a party 4 days ago, snorted about 2.5-3 grams of MDMA over about 12 hours. Since then i have slept for maybe 3 hours and still feel like im coming down, hot and cold, cant eat, cant sleep, anxaity and feel completely drained! Is there anything i can do to bring myself back to normality?

Last edited by a moderator:
2.5-3 grams of MDMA? HOLY SHIT. Get yourself a testkit and consider yourself lucky your drugs are fake or incredibly impure. If that was pure MDMA you would probably be dead. Try to stay hydrated and eat properly, and also do some intense exercise. Apart from that stay away from drugs for a while. You'll start to feel better soon, but you really need to change the way you use this drug, you are going to get into trouble this way, without a doubt, that is an insane dose, not just incredibly high, insane

Doubt it was mdma. Most people who have real md wouldnt have the urge to dose that high because normal-normal high range doses would be more than good enough. Unless it was severely cut nasty mdma.

I went to a party 4 days ago, snorted about 2.5-3 grams of Methylone or some other shitty mdxx mimicking rc over about 12 hours. Since then i have slept for maybe 3 hours and still feel like im coming down, hot and cold, cant eat, cant sleep, anxaity and feel completely drained! Is there anything i can do to bring myself back to normality?

Fixed.