• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA Crystal

Euphoric_MDMA

Greenlighter
I've done Coke, Ecstasy (in pills), Mephedrone, among others, and now I really want to try Molly, or MDMA crystal.

Just wondering, for anyone who's done it, how do the effects differ from an ecstasy pill? Also how much should I be looking to do on my first time with MDMA crystal? I am 100% sure I can get pretty high purity stuff too, hence the dosage question.

Any replies appreciated. :D

it should be the same as mdma in pill form(ecstasy) good starter dose is 100mg. same as .1mg. crystall form is just more popular these days witch is why its more common. only real difference to me is if the crystals kick in a little faster at times. keep in mind it will feel the same as x pills as long as you are used to unadultrated real mdma pills.

A few of my friends have had crystal MDMA before and they've all got different ways of consuming it. Sniffing it, bombing it etc.

Which would you say is best?

Recommended dosage is 1-2 mg/kg (1.5 mg/kg tends to be a good dose for people without tolerance, with a 0.5mg/kg booster if needed).

I would just ingest it (drop it, bomb it, or whatever you call it).
When snorted you get higher quicker, but it also lasts shorter. The effects may also differ a bit.

My preference was to simply stir it into a liquid and drink (water, milk, fruit juice, soda, etc.) I didn't notice any difference in effect from the type of drink.

putting the weighed amount into an empty capsule imho is the best way to avoid the taste. snorting can be good for (late) redosing, but for the initial dose i sure prefer oral use simply because of the lengthened duration.

I found 150 mg to be a good level of effects. 100 was pretty weak though. Even 150 wasn't all that strong. I think 175 might be about right. That would be about 1 mg per pound of bodyweight. For taking it, I just poured the pile onto my tongue and dissolved the chunks and washed t down with water. Yes, it's bitter, but not all that bad. I guess it would be better to put it in something to avoid the taste.

The effects should not be any different from a clean pill. It's essentially the same molecule without the binders. Oral administration gives you the most in my opinion. As luxray said, your sweet spot without tolerance would be somewhere between 1.5-2.0 mg/kg. For me 1,7 mg/kg works best, few days ago i took 130 mg of clean, tested product and it was too much sometimes, i'm 70 kg. But if you like the eye wiggles and being lost in the experience, aim for 2.0 mg/kg.
Also, after about an hour of the first peak (usually T+1.45) you can drop a booster of 0,5-0,7 mg/kg to lenghten the peak experience by an hour or so.