• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA - Crystal or Pill?

ketquest

Bluelighter
If given the choice, do you prefer buying your MDMA as rock/crystal and measure yourself, or already pressed pills? And why?

If I am positive they are real I prefer pills simply because they are easier to dose. With rock or crystal, you have to have a pretty accurate scale to dose it correctly. The scale I have is pretty accurate but not accurate enough to measure powder. Whenever I dose them I put them into gel capsules and I've noticed that my measurements can be off by up to 0.05. So I could be taking a .15 and my buddy could have a 0.2. This might not be a problem for everyone but for me personally, it's really important that I get my dose right because of how my body reacts to MDMA. If I do too much at once I tend to have a less enjoyable experience so I really like to stay around 0.15 when I roll and redose later in the night. Also, a lot of people don't even have a scale or gel capsules so they end up snorting it. This might not be for everyone but I have rolled with friends before that have snorted it while I take it in a capsule and I always seem to have a better experience. Even though I like pill form more I primarily get my MDMA in rock form since I have a very trustworthy supplier that sells it in that form. This is just my personal experience. Some people might not be as picky about their doses and might prefer snorting or just rock/crystal in general. Ive had great experiences from both forms but I've also had fake pressed pills before. Ive never had a fake rock but I have had fake powder. Just gotta be careful.

Crystal for me, as it tends to be more pure. It also offers the option of scaling the dose. It also offers the option of boofing it.

Crystal 100%. Can titrate dose however I'd like and I don't have to worry about weird additives. If I want some speed or something else I can add it myself.

Pills, could be bad quality MD, may contain other actives, could be unevenly dosed, are way bulkier, and IMO not really anymore convenient. I'm sure some people are a bit more sensitive than me but I have no problem eyeballing doses. A scale that measures to .01g can be found on amazon for $10, probably cheaper than a pill of MDMA in most parts of the world.

I avoid pills at all cost, even when I know the people pressing them and what's in them.

Crystals for me too, and for same reasons.

But I’ve met quite a few people preferring pills and even a number of ignorant people avoiding crystals altogether. Most of those are “old skul” and I think in fact are looking MDMA + stimulant pills that they have a fond memory of. For most people in psychedelics and just occasionally something else that seems like a bad choice but than again most of those never dropped MDMA + stimulant on a right party to benefit from a such combo.

It really doesn't matter as long as it's only active compound is MDMA. So many pressed pills have various adulterants nowadays but if you can prove it's clean , I'd take either