• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA Crystal - Feel super chilled rather than full of energy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firth

Bluelighter
First time using MDMA crystals, I was supposed to be going out tonight to party but plans fell through.

Swallowed 80MG in a glass of water, didn't really feel anything after an hour, so I snorted around 20mg to kick it in a bit.

Now rather than feeling the typical effects of mdma/e I just feel really, really chilled out, I was tired before but don't feel tired any more.

Crystals were not tested, maybe a little stupid of me.

Are these effects typical with crystal form MDMA? Normally you want to go and dance.

Went for a walk around the block and I'm feeling much more energetic now. I can't stay sat down.

First time using MDMA crystals, I was supposed to be going out tonight to party but plans fell through.

Swallowed 80MG in a glass of water, didn't really feel anything after an hour, so I snorted around 20mg to kick it in a bit.

Now rather than feeling the typical effects of mdma/e I just feel really, really chilled out, I was tired before but don't feel tired any more.

Crystals were not tested, maybe a little stupid of me.

Are these effects typical with crystal form MDMA? Normally you want to go and dance.

buy a test kkit.

There is this idea that crystal form is more pure, this is not a safe assumption. Crystal doesn't necessarily mean that it is more pure. Moreover, "molly" doesn't necessarily mean that the substances is more pure than pressed pills.

Only way to know for sure is to buy a testkit.

sounds like real mdma, the speedy stuff you had before was probably just bath salts

sounds like real mdma, the speedy stuff you had before was probably just bath salts

Still feeling pretty good, coming down though :(

What is the best period of abstinence with MDMA so that I don't mess up my serotonin?

Mdma is a very flexible drug, your set/setting cqn change the way your roll is. Like if i go to a rave i will be full of energy and just wanna dance dance dance, but if im with friends doing nothing, i just wanna talk, relax, and get massages! :)

Still feeling pretty good, coming down though :(

What is the best period of abstinence with MDMA so that I don't mess up my serotonin?
And once a month at the max, thats what i've been doing for the past 7months and never have a problem with coming down or the negative effects of serotonin depletion, SO FAR.. The longer the wait the better though

Last night was fantastic. Wish I never would of came down. Time to give my serotonin some time to replenish.

Feeling very fresh now, struggled to sleep but I managed to get like 4 and a half or 5 hours after a walk to McDonalds and some breakfast, my appetite was really suppressed. Lady on the counter was staring at my eyes, then I'm sitting eating and some guy looks my in the eyes and grins, I smile back. I must of been absolutely gone. Woke up around an hour ago feeling absolutely full of energy :)

Last night was fantastic. Wish I never would of came down. Time to give my serotonin some time to replenish.

Feeling very fresh now, struggled to sleep but I managed to get like 4 and a half or 5 hours after a walk to McDonalds and some breakfast, my appetite was really suppressed. Lady on the counter was staring at my eyes, then I'm sitting eating and some guy looks my in the eyes and grins, I smile back. I must of been absolutely gone. Woke up around an hour ago feeling absolutely full of energy :)

Pure MDMA is not always a super energetic rushy buzz, it's just that feeling of pure content and relaxation with who you are the world around you. There is a rush to it all, but the former is the true beauty of MDMA.

Pure MDMA is not always a super energetic rushy buzz, it's just that feeling of pure content and relaxation with who you are the world around you. There is a rush to it all, but the former is the true beauty of MDMA.

Would this be because pills are generally cut with all kinds which interferes with your roll?

Yup sounds like MDMA, those are the effects I always get (and I take it at home or other chilled environment with friends).

comedown feels weird... 20 hours after the last ingestion I still feel full of energy and a bit social, had 4 hours sleep earlier, none of the typical comedown symptoms. I've just had a bowl of weed and I feel good, probably going to get some more food down me and call it a night.

I don't think a month is sufficient to recover. I have been taking MDMA every two to three months for about twelve years now. I have a heavy pre and post load regime. Every time is as good as the first, and I have never experienced and come down or Tuesday blues.

If you love MDMA as much as I do, treat it with respect and it will be a life long love affair.

Cos

comedown feels weird... 20 hours after the last ingestion I still feel full of energy and a bit social, had 4 hours sleep earlier, none of the typical comedown symptoms. I've just had a bowl of weed and I feel good, probably going to get some more food down me and call it a night.

Welcome to clean MDMA. Other than a bit of fatigue and mental slowness I never get dodgy comedowns from tested crystal.

I've been a little cold, that's about it. Would it be safe to use mdma again in a months time? Or is it best to wait 3?

Status
Not open for further replies.