• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

'MDMA' crystal - all the reagents check out but I'm still suspicious. any ideas?

eatcod

Bluelighter
Hello,

I've just been given a sample of 'MDMA' to test.

Very suspicious of the looks and smell of it. Doesn't look like the grey crystal that I've been used to - instead this is very small glistening, slightly off-white shards. Most of the bag was powder (smalls crystals, varying in size from salt to sugar size), but there was a 'rock' - which seemed to be just a loose compression of these shards. Apply a little pressure and it would shatter everywhere.

Smell is... familiar, but not right. My friend says it smells like marzipan; I definitely think it smells sweet. Reminds me exactly of some sweet I ate as a child. Not the 'dandelion&burdock'/bacardi+coke smell that I'm used to.

Putting a shard of it on my tongue, it wasn't unbearable to let it dissolve there. Slight unpleasant taste but nothing too strong. A few seconds later when the saliva/aftertaste reached the back of my mouth I got the 'urgh' gag reflex and a nasty taste but I couldn't decide if this reminded me of MDMA or piperazines - I'm thinking this is probably cut somehow.

Marquis fizzes+goes black in 2-3 seconds.
Mecke goes greeny-black then settles to dark red.
Mandelin goes to purplish black.
Simons+buffer go to a strong blue.

Robadope fizzed and a bunch of different colour specs appeared and settled in a couple of circular patterns, kinda like when you do oil+water painting.

If I didn't know better then the quality of the shards would make me think this was the cleanest MDMA I'd ever seen, but something just seems fishy about it.

Anyone got any ideas what this stuff could be?

Oh, I should say that I'm in the UK.

MDMA is supposed to be clear. Like fine shards of glass

If it goes purple/black as described then you are onto a winner I think

Yeah, sounds good to me too.... Sounds like it's just cleaner than the stuff you usually get?

Cheers guys!

Looking on wikipedia, the picture of MDMA there is exactly like this stuff. Which makes me wonder what is different about the stuff I normally get!

the more it fizzes and puffs smoke violent reaction like is I think a signn of good shit