• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA cross tolerance

TreezPleaze

Greenlighter
Swim has noticed that his mdma tolerance has gone through the roof around a similar period that he started taking between 6-18g Kratom per day. It should be noted that swim's first Kratom dose (I shut you not) is always like his first time taking kratom. Swim is a heavy (potentially slightly underage) polysubstance user, using substances such as phenibut, mdma, lsd, marijuana and alcogol at least once per month. Unfortunately, swim is a highly functional addict. Swim will actively wrk to decrease use but will not stop. I've seen the dark side of substances moooooore than enough times. Once withdrew from cocaine, kratom, phenibut at the same time, whilst having drained seratonin from a 2 day in a row mdma trip. It was a personal HELL.

Swim wants to know if it would make sense that kratom and mdma have a cross tolerance. In tilly swim believed that he had "lost the magic" but that doesn't seem to be true. I just have to take more or I will feel god awfully uncomfortable until it leaves his system. This didn't use to be the case. Swim won't even bother rolling unless he has at least 300mg, although 500mg. In order to actually feel like swim is rolling, he must start with at least 200mg or else it is a shirt experience. Swim went 6 weeks without consuming mdma and still went through 600mg in a night. Do any other kratom users notice an mdma cross tolerance?

Swim plans to consume mdma in 44 hours from now. Swims last dose of kratom was yesterday morning, about 38 hours ago. Withdraws kicked in around 6-9 hours after my last dose. Swim will report on whether or not his tolerance seems to go down. I am interested in the pharmacology of it. Swim notices that kratom causes a high that "hits the same spot" and has the same "frequency" as mdma, but muuuuch weaker. It feel's like I took 30mg of mdma (if swim could actually get high off of it, this is just reference for people with regular tolerance) Is it possible that kratom simply has an extra potent seratogenic effect on him? Thank you.

Kratom does have a slight effect on your serotonin levels, however it is mainly regarded as an "opioid" or something to help addicts get off the H. Mollys effects are much much more focused on the uptake of dopamine/serotonin than Kratom.

So is there a possibility of a cross tolerance? Yes. Depending on dosage of both frequency of both timing on both ect. But it should not be that much of a game changer.

Also for future ref. ive rolled countless times. Dosages from 100 mg to 1500 mg. I dont use kratom and for a good roll I need at least a .3. and my product is lab tested purest you can find. Depends on the person.

Well the only reason I mentioned the amount of mama I've needed. My record in a night is 850mg, then a very try small dose of Kratom (stupid I know, but I'm still comfortable taking it on the comedown (this was not the comedown) due to the fact I've done it 5 times, it's very mild and I very rarely will dose more than 1.75g) but that time was absolutely mindblowing. Wherever I put my hand on my chest it felt like an orgasm. I wish I could recommend this with a good consciousness haha. DO NOT DO THAT, if you must, take a very very small dose, on the end portion of the roll, a long while after the peak. Ah, but to the point. 100mg used to be perfect. I'd never done more than 400mg in a night and that was intense peaking for 8 hours. Now, that would have me moderately rolling for 4 hours.

Regardless, I still advise against it due to the fact that we all have differing biochemistry

To get the "rolling effect" you gotta keep dosing later in the night haha. You might feel good af off of a few points but you keep dosing and youll be gone. My favorite was the K-flip though. 700mg of mdma then 600 mg of K. I was on another planet