• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA Comedown Serotonin Syndrome or Deficiency

MyNameJeff

Greenlighter
About 9 days ago I snorted a small amount of MDMA for the first time. The day after I felt fine besides being hungover and rehydrated with vitamins etc. I had brain fog for a few days but it seems to be subsiding and almost completely gone now.

But I don't feel 100% yet still have a slight twitching/tingling sensation in my hands and mouth area from time to time and my temperature fluctuates as well. I do have moments where I "zone out" but snap out of it really quickly.

Could this be due to the lack of serotonin or could it be a case of SS due to this time being my first time rolling. Should I just wait it out a few more days?

Just a comedown, wait it out. Serotonin syndrome is a serious condition that can put you in hospital.

Eat healthy food, exercise, go outside to get some sun (Vitamin D), and you'll be fine in a couple of weeks :) Try to avoid alcohol/weed/other drugs.

If you had serotonin syndrome, the doctors at the ER would have told you already. As has been said, eat healthy, get some exercise, get plenty of sleep, and you'll feel better soon.