• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos MDMA comedown, methylphenidate + vallies?

isaaccain

Bluelighter
Basically, I did acid at 1 o'clock yesterday, snorted about 200mg of MDMA at about 11 and was off it by 2 so at 3 I sniffed some methylphenidate, probably about 40mg over the night till having my last line at half six, right after I'd had 8mg of diazepam for the comedown. I'm totally sober now expect for some really, really mild visuals but my hearts still going about 110 and it's a bit pounding just lying in bed, as well as occasional and mild chest pain. Do you think I'm sound or should I be getting myself around some other people just in case something happens?

You can prevent a stroke and a heart attack with a tea made from cayenne and chili peppers powder, honey and ginger. I have used this for vasoconstriction side-effects.

Dont take any 5-HTP supplements now! Dont take any other stims as well. Adding Methylphenidate was a bad move IMO.

But I think you should get better in a matter of hours. Be safe!

i've got everything exept ginger, will cinnamon do instead? Also how long do I have to wait to take stims again?

I would definitely wait with taking stims until chest pains subside and your pulse is within acceptable level. You also need to have some sleep to clear up your brain a bit and drink plenty of water (if you are peeing normally - no liquid retention, otherwise it might be dangerous). Otherwise stims will not be fun and just have side effects instead of the high.
Keep in mind the benzo drop off time - after that stim's side effects become pronounced again, same with when stims wear off quicker and you took a shitload benzos let's say - this way you are going to black out city as there wont be anything to counteract a major inhibition effects.

Cinnamon is also good, the main component there is the capsaicin, which is in the hot peppers - it dilates vessels for some time and thus protecting you from accidentally having a stroke or a heart attack.