• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA comedown, I need help

Chilibeans24

Greenlighter
Hello, Friday night I went out drinking with friends and we blew some coke then decided (stupidly) to purchase MDMA. We did a "point" in a capsule and rolled face. After about 5 hours we snorted about 3 lines and went to bed. After about 5 hours of sleep we woke up and I put 2 "points" under my tongue and let it dissolve. I wasn't "rolling" then I snorted about 5 more baby lines. Drank a bunch of orange juice. Felt incredibly anxious, and then went to a BBQ. I just chilled out anxiously until about 11:30 and blew some cocaine then smoked a bunch of weed for the come down. My friend gave me half of a Xanax and I went to sleep. I woke up Sunday and felt fine. Around Sunday night I began to have extreme panic attacks. Feelings of death. I started crying uncontrollably and twitched before bed. Monday I had many panic and anxiety attacks. purchased vitamin B-6 and 5-HTP. Today is Tuesday and I feel as if I'm in a dream. I feel tingles throughout my entire body like I am going to faint and I feel numb. My heart rate feels weird and I can't stop help feeling hopeless and lonliess. I never do drugs ever, and I did succumb from peer pressure. I mean, I've rolled twice before and have dabbled with cocaine but never like this. Am I okay? Should I see a DR? Am I going to die? Is this normal? Please give me advice and help me.

Last edited by a moderator:
The amount you have taken is extremely high even for the average experienced user,and combined with coke and alcohol could have far more dangerous results for your health...
However all the side effects you describe sound pretty usual to me after a hard rolling night and most times don't last more than a week...So see the positives of going through such an experience and know what to not do the next time! Take all the recommended precautions and you'll be back to normal sooner than you think;exercise,healthy food and a good amount of sleep for the next days should do the trick ;)

Act wise,keep safe,have fun!

I would use this as an opportunity to look at your usage which in my opinion (not that any one cares) is out of hand. Of course you feel like shit look how reckless you were with dosing and mixing drugs.
The only thing you can do is accept which has been stated and adapt your lifestyle to regain normal.
No a doc won't help and you're not going to die but you need to eat healthy exercise and get plenty of sleep all while refraining from drugs for a minute.

It is just the drugs. It feels awful, but you will be fine.

Try and relax as much as possible - sleep it off if you can. And I strongly advise staying off social media until it passes.