• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Mdma comedown - help!

mindbodysoul343

Greenlighter
Me and my friends took MDMA at the weekend (Saturday night) and it didn't hit me at all so I kept dabbing more, all of my mates were coming up yet I was feeling annoyed, anxious and I was sweating alot. I kept drinking water throughout the night as I felt really warm and thirsty. I started to realise that everyone was staring at me and talking about me but I presumed it was just because I was feeling anxious. I could hear people talking about the smell of s*** and started getting anxious that the smell was coming from me, which I'm pretty sure it was.

I've taken MD a few times before but never had anything like this.

Its now tuesday and i'm still feeling anxious, my head hurts a little and i'm pretty sure I can feel something constantly leaking out of my body and I feel wet. When in the bath yesterday if I pushed down on my stomach I could see liquid coming out of me, not sure whether it actually was or if its my mind playing tricks with me. I'm also pretty sure that there is a strange odour coming out of my body and this is why my body feels wet so I'm trying to avoid being around people.

I've convinced myself that I have hyponatremia so have stopped drinking fluids, but i'm not sure whether this is the best thing to do.

Really confused as to what is happening, i've asked my friends but i'm pretty sure they're just trying to be good friends and telling me that everything is going to be okay but I need to know what is going on with me and how long this may last for because I can't be around people if i smell this bad.

Thanks.

Everything IS going to be alright. You did not fuck anything in your head :)

It sounds to me like you had a small panic attack, and the drug made it worst. The best thing you can do now is clean it from your system, eat well, get some rest, and try to take it easy. It's all in your head, and the chemistry needs to balance itself. Please wait at least 1 month to try again, and think about what why you felt this way: are you stressed? are you having problems in your life? anything is bothering you?

Another important thing: did you test it with a reagent kit?

Everything IS going to be alright. You did not fuck anything in your head :)

It sounds to me like you had a small panic attack, and the drug made it worst. The best thing you can do now is clean it from your system, eat well, get some rest, and try to take it easy. It's all in your head, and the chemistry needs to balance itself. Please wait at least 1 month to try again, and think about what why you felt this way: are you stressed? are you having problems in your life? anything is bothering you?

Another important thing: did you test it with a reagent kit?

I don't know what to think about feeling of something constantly leaking out of me, I don't know whether it actually is or if its all in my head. Got very anxious yesterday
Do you think its best to drink water or stay away from it?

No didn't test it.

Not sure whether to seek medical advise or to just wait it out.

You're just anxious as fuck. If you're not sure wether it's all in your head or not then porbably it is. I would try to ride it out but if you are actually concerned about your health I'd see a doctor to reassure yourself that nothing is wrong. But imho it's just anxiety.

have you belligerently ran up and down the streets asking random people "if they can smell the liquid oozing from your body?"

No? well all joking aside...It really sounds like your anxiety is getting the better of you. If you have insurance, go see your GP. If not go to a clinic and get checked out. If something is medically wrong you can get that checked out and referred to someone that can treat you. If not then you will dispel any ideas that your body has somehow become extremely permeable.

Sometimes mood altering substances have a way of bringing up mental illnesses in mental illness prone people. I am no different. I have panic disorder and OCD. It wasn't always as severe as it is now. I had three bad trips, and after the last one my anxiety and compulsions became much more pronounced. I went from being a kid that had a bunch of phobias and superstitions to being an adult that has panic attacks if I have to drive more then ten miles. I would highly suggest staying away from any mood altering substances till you have this under wraps.