• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA comedown and optimism

cyberius

Bluelight Crew
Does anybody else notice that your attitude about your experience determines how bad the comedown will be? I have experienced this effect a lot. I didn't feel so good about rolling and I took 120mg one night, and I had a horribly depressing comedown that lasted days. But I just took 540mg over two days (Yeah I know BAD idea and the effects were horrible the second day) and it seems that I'm experiencing almost no negative comedown effects because I'm really optimistic. Anybody else experience this?

No doubt your state of mind is a big factor when it comes to MDMA side effects. Almost all the people here who went through long term comedowns reported they felt much better when they stopped dwelling on it and accepted they'll be ok in the end regardless of how rough their present situation is. With that said, don't make a habit out of pushing your luck with doses and frequency(don't do it at all is my advice) because you'll end up paying for it sooner or later regardless of your attitude towards the situation.