• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA come down/hangover

My first question would pertain to your diet. Do you eat a lot of fast food?

Nope, no fast food. I can't afford it anyway (I'm a student). No pop/soda, not even juice (except if I'm sick or sometimes after m when my throat's really dry), no chips, no store bought chocolate/cookies. The worst thing I eat is homemade cookies. (I love baking and cooking) I try and exercise regularly (I'm not the best at it but I'm in shape and I do better that I used to)

i took mdma for the first time about 4 days ago had the worst experience of a comedown ever feel terrible now still and its the fourth day im really anxious and feel spaced out and am a little worried if i dont improve by friday im going to have to go to the doctors i just want this shit to go away the roll was amazing and never felt anything like it however the comedown i have had has put me off for life and will never be taking it again

Does anyone know or has anyone had a long lasting comedown please message me thankyou

any help would be much appreciated

It was like that for me my first and second time.

Here are some tips
- do SOMETHING. even though you dont' want to, try to!!
- eat HEALTHY! I lost my appetite and hardly ate for four days. that was part of the problem. fruits, salads, and some protein will help
- take vitamins (5-HTP, multivitamins, vitamin B)
- challenge your brain. the day after I always try to do something to work my brain and kind of get it back into the swing of things. not sure if it actually works, may be some sort of placebo effect, but I feel it helps me!

feeeeeling bad

Are you sure what you took was MDMA?

IM pretty sure it was mdma i felt amazing when i was on it and had the whole i love the world and i couldnt go to the toilet and im sure its the ecstasy that stops the hormones you need to pee but i think it could of been mixed with lsd or something else like that and i think i may of took to much before i come up plus i had had a few bevvys before i done it and when i was on it someone was giving me weed i didnt know what i was doing dont think it helped that i was with people that wernt the right people to be doing it with they didnt make sure i was only doing a little bit just kept topping me up and it was abit overwhelming i feel slightly better tonight hope i continue to get back to normal but the experience i had this week has put me off drugs in a big way

and im fairly healthy i eat good food and work out so its not what that other guy was saying about being unhealthy

It was like that for me my first and second time.

Here are some tips
- do SOMETHING. even though you dont' want to, try to!!
- eat HEALTHY! I lost my appetite and hardly ate for four days. that was part of the problem. fruits, salads, and some protein will help
- take vitamins (5-HTP, multivitamins, vitamin B)
- challenge your brain. the day after I always try to do something to work my brain and kind of get it back into the swing of things. not sure if it actually works, may be some sort of placebo effect, but I feel it helps me!

thanks man im going to steer clear of it for a long time i think and if i did do it again i would make sure i was really sensible done tiny little dabs at a time and would make sure i havent had any alcohol or weed and shit it was a scary experience when i was tripping out though in my room i thought i was a gonner at one point

For you, maybe. I know of loads of people that get pretty harsh come downs from clean MDMA..

MDMA itself has a comedown..

like i said, unless you are abusing, you wont have a harsh comedown. yes you will have a comedown but its not harsh, its what some people here refer to as "afterglow". so the people that get harsh ones either had something like meth mixed in with their pills, or they are abusing. sorry if its not something you wanna hear but its truth.

Only time I've had a comedown taking pills was when I got piped lol.
Never had a comedown taking MDMA/good pills.
Get a bit of a sore head later in the night but that happens with Mephedrone too, maybe theres some connection? Who knows.
Wake up the next day feeling fine, bit of afterglow as well so the week after feels good as well :D.

like i said, unless you are abusing, you wont have a harsh comedown. yes you will have a comedown but its not harsh, its what some people here refer to as "afterglow". so the people that get harsh ones either had something like meth mixed in with their pills, or they are abusing. sorry if its not something you wanna hear but its truth.

omg..

you think everyones brain chemistry is the same?

Yeah it's nowhere near as common to get a harsh comedown without some level of abuse but it's not impossible or even that uncommon..

anyone get nausea for the few days after? i mean i have been rolling alot in the past few weeks.

^ sprinkle some black pepper into your hand, lick it with your tongue and swallow. Your stomach will feel better.

omg..

you think everyones brain chemistry is the same?

Yeah it's nowhere near as common to get a harsh comedown without some level of abuse but it's not impossible or even that uncommon..

it doesnt have to do with that, if they are clean then it deals with serotonin, unless you have some meth or something cut into pills. did you test these pills that gave harsh comedowns?