• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA Color

Seems highly unlikely that a chemist would simply dump a coloring agent into a solution of mdma or one of it's intermediary steps. These dyes have their own chemical properties and any chemist knows this is playing with fire.

(The MDMA synthesis, even by it's quickest and easiest route, is still dangerous and costly and illegal, I can see no reason why someone would potentially jeapordize this process)

I suppose it is possible to 'color' mdma after it's been purified and crystallized, but I can only see this being a gimmick. The equivalent of different pill "stamps" to identify supplier or quality.

^^^ this is personally my views also. i havent personally seen these examples myself, but it doesnt look to me like unwashed impurities.

sometimes you may find that dirty bath water gets you most clean of all, ask the moon elves

I have seen brown sugar molly and grayish "shard" molly both the best rolls i have ever had on m.

Most of the mdma i have seen has been a brown or off yellow color. The last bit i saw was big clear crystals though, almost like chunks of glass. Was skeptical but it tested well.