• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA+COCAINE+XANAX Hallucination body spasm's

Alprazolambar

Greenlighter
Last night i took 4 2mg xanax bars, 3 at 8am, 1 at 1:30pm then at 8pm i snorted a .2 of cocaine, around 9 i bought a golden fugel pressed pill i ate 1/4 and then 1/8th of the pill and snorted about 1/4 of the pill about 25min later i started severely hallucinating, (i have HPPD hallucinations arent uncommon for me on MDMA) and it did not feel like 2cb, i started to feel better at the 45 minute mark did the rest of the pill and felt fine then about an hour later i started having sever jaw clenching, and body spasm where my arm would go up out of no where or my body would jerk but it did not effect the feeling of my high i still enjoyed the trip and went to sleep. are these common side effects? i should mention i used a reagent test kit to make sure it was mdma with a tiny bit of the powder.

Last night i took 4 2mg xanax bars, 3 at 8am, 1 at 1:30pm then at 8pm i snorted a .2 of cocaine, around 9 i bought a golden fugel pressed pill i ate 1/4 and then 1/8th of the pill and snorted about 1/4 of the pill about 25min later i started severely hallucinating, (i have HPPD hallucinations arent uncommon for me on MDMA) and it did not feel like 2cb, i started to feel better at the 45 minute mark did the rest of the pill and felt fine then about an hour later i started having sever jaw clenching, and body spasm where my arm would go up out of no where or my body would jerk but it did not effect the feeling of my high i still enjoyed the trip and went to sleep. are these common side effects? i should mention i used a reagent test kit to make sure it was mdma with a tiny bit of the powder.

A reagent test can show the presence of MDMA -- it may not show the presence of other things. Many other substances will go purple black with a Marquis test.