• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Mdma changed my life

Thirdeyevibes

Greenlighter
I took mdma this past saturday (I've done it once before). When I was on it, I realized things that I never thought of before. The day after (sunday), I reflected on my life and stuff I've done in the past. I've been like this ever since Saturday and it's Tuesday. So only a couple of days. The weeks leading up to Saturday, I was really depressed and was contemplating suicide. But now because of the e, I feel like a new person. I feel so positive and hopeful and have a new mindset. It feels like I'm looking through a new perspective. My friend even said that I've been insightful ever since.
So my question is have any of you experienced this? I feel like most people feel shitty the day after so I'm wondering why this happened to me.

Because you're still in the honeymoon phase. If you want this feeling to last, remember to space out your rolls (2-3 months is recommended) and don't go overboard with the doses. MDMA can indeed be very therapeutic and insightful, but it'll turn into a whole different beast if you abuse it... like I did.

This experience is shared by many, particularly subjects in the MAPS studies on using MDMA to treat mental illness.