• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA caused old feelings for someone to return

ayhapa132

Greenlighter
So last week I went to visit an old friend who I have now moved 2 hours away from and we rolled together in a club, it was her first time. During our friendship I definitely had strong feelings for her that I never told her about or acted on for a number of reasons, partially because at the time I was in a long term relationship that has since ended and because I was worried it might ruin things between us.

Since moving away I suppose my feelings have still been there but the reality of being further apart and seeing her less has meant they've sort of died down a little and I've found myself thinking about it very little. I've even been to visit her a few times in the last year or so and no feelings have returned. However, after this experience of rolling together my feelings seem to have returned stronger than before and I have this overwhelming desire to tell her, which I still think is a bad idea as I have no idea how she feels about me. I suppose I felt the usual connection you establish with someone when rolling during the experience, but these feelings have started two days after we rolled, and have lasted a further 3.

I've read threats where people have felt this way about a girl they have only just met, but this is someone I have always had feelings for, but clearly not strong enough to ever feel the need to tell her. I'm just wondering if anybody has experienced this before, and although it seems like the perfect time to say something, in the back of my mind I'm asking myself if it is purely the drug talking. It's making my usual 5 days of recovery to feeling completely normal a lot worse, because it's all I'm able to think about and focus on!