• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

MDMA & bowels problems?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plouch

Greenlighter
(Copy/Paste of what I wrote on another topic, I guess, creating my own thread will be more useful)

Hey guys.
I know that I am posting in a topic that is like 2 years old but it may help.
About a year ago(April 2012) I started taking MDMA in the safest way I could. So basically, waiting 1 month or more, only one 100mg dose with one redrop (exceptionally two, the most I did was 300mg in a night), waiting for the effets to come.
In October 2012 problems started. I had some strange bowels sounds that were quite annoying while in class for example but nothing more, only the bowels making sounds . It worried me a little though . Anyway, I continued taking it but in November I had some strange MDMA bad experience that worsened the symtpoms . You can read it by searching for my posts. So as I was saying, since November, things got worse. I started experiencing bowels discomfort. From months to months, things got worse, and when I went to the lab , nothing. My Dr diagnosticed me with IBS yesterday, but it may aswell be something worse. He told me to eat better, with some IBS-proof diet, then if it's better in 10 days(when my festival starts), I only have IBS and don't have to worry about anything else but the food I eat etc
I think that MDMA is the cause of my IBS. Not the direct cause, I think I always had fragile bowels, but the MDMA is the thing that actually revealed it. May be the stress too because it was the year of my "big" exams.
Today, I'm in a quite bad state. Toilets too often, and also, bowels pain. Do you think that MDMA could be the cause? I read that because it plays with serotonin levels, and the link between serotonin neurotransmitters, it can cause these symptoms, but for quite a long time, with no abuse? I don't know if it's this, or the stress as I experience some mild depression since a few months .
Anyway I didn't took MDMA since November. I am really tempted to take it at a festival I'll soon go; with some immodium to temporary solve the problems while rolling but the thing with it is that it doesn't actually cure it, it only hides the symptoms. Also thought of using 6-APDB(nose, not eating it as It'd go to the stomach) and maybe some 3-MMC. Will be very careful with the alcool as it worsens my symptoms and I usually have diarrhea the day after. If I take some immodium + something to protect my stomach, could this be possible ?
Thanks for reading. Hope this message can be useful, for me with your answers but for the others suffering from the same thing aswell

Status
Not open for further replies.