Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA: Boffing and Parachuting

golego55

Bluelighter
Blast from the Past: "Swallow,Chew,Up the Ass, Snort, Smoke, Shoot It"

When it comes to online forums, other websites, one thing I like to do is read threads (read past threads/comments) starting from the oldest up to the most recent threads/articles/whatevs. I like to comment and "react" to comment/posts from the past even when the last response was long ago, and I don't complain about others who do the same because I'm not a little bitch.

In looking at the lastest back pages (earliest chronologically) of "MDMA & Empathogenic Drugs" threads I discovered the thread "Swallow,Chew,Up the Ass, Snort, Smoke, Shoot It". I wanted to head back to the present and focus on the "Swallowing", and "Up the Ass" (in the form of parachuting specifically).

1. Does anyone here boff and/or parachute MDMA? If you boff or parachute MDMA, why?
2. If you use MDMA but don't boff and/or parachute it, why?
3. Boffers: do you/do you not like anal sex play?
4. Boffers: Do you experience any unpleasant effects when boffing? If so, do you do/use anything to help with that?
5. Parachuters: What method of parachuting do you use?
6. Parachuters: When you hit the ground (come down from MDMA) do you land on your feet, or do a land and roll (use other drugs shortly before, during, or shortly after coming down from MDMA)? Why?

1. I have both boofed, and parachuted MDMA (Rectal ROA and Oral ROA).
    1. Rectal ROA
      1. Pros: Faster/smoother comeup, uses less material, usually less nausea, can sometimes result in slightly less comedown symptoms.
      2. Cons: Shorter duration, extra preparation required, redose has to come sooner ~60 min. and again requires some preparation.
    2. Oral ROA
      1. Pros: Slower comeup allows time to settle into the feeling, less preparation required, more convenient, redose is generally ~90 minutes, duration is longer by about an hour (overall)
      2. Cons: Can experience nausea, more comeup anxiety, uses more material, must be conscious of what has been eaten and when.
  2. N/A
  3. My partner and I do like anal play, however ROA does not have any impact on this aspect.
  4. No unpleasant effects other than a shorter overall duration.
  5. For Oral ROA I will measure out dose and place into a gel capsule.
  6. I have done a multitude of different things. But generally my comedowns are light and manageable due to moderate (typically 120mg with 60 mg redose). I also supplement before and after partaking, and I always leave a minimum of 3 months between rolls. Generally, my time between rolls is more like 6 months.

Blast from the Past: "Swallow,Chew,Up the Ass, Snort, Smoke, Shoot It"

When it comes to online forums, other websites, one thing I like to do is read threads (read past threads/comments) starting from the oldest up to the most recent threads/articles/whatevs. I like to comment and "react" to comment/posts from the past even when the last response was long ago, and I don't complain about others who do the same because I'm not a little bitch.

In looking at the lastest back pages (earliest chronologically) of "MDMA & Empathogenic Drugs" threads I discovered the thread "Swallow,Chew,Up the Ass, Snort, Smoke, Shoot It". I wanted to head back to the present and focus on the "Swallowing", and "Up the Ass" (in the form of parachuting specifically).

1. Does anyone here boff and/or parachute MDMA? If you boff or parachute MDMA, why?
2. If you use MDMA but don't boff and/or parachute it, why?
3. Boffers: do you/do you not like anal sex play?
4. Boffers: Do you experience any unpleasant effects when boffing? If so, do you do/use anything to help with that?
5. Parachuters: What method of parachuting do you use?
6. Parachuters: When you hit the ground (come down from MDMA) do you land on your feet, or do a land and roll (use other drugs shortly before, during, or shortly after coming down from MDMA)? Why?
I have plugged/ booty bumped. Depending on the vasculature of your rectum, a rectally administered dose of a recreational drug can have a significant portion bypass the first pass metabolism, which means it hits you harder instead of going through your liver before it gets to your brain. I actually preferred to booty bump MDMA because it allow me to avoid nausea that I would commonly get from both MDMA and MDA.

Parachuting it is in my estimation a waste of a piece of paper because you might as well just put it in some water let it dissolve and drink it.

Before I knew about all the ROAs people were like parachute it because some of the pills back in the day were pressed so hard. You might not come up for over an hour.

Crushed and wrapped in some paper or in a capsule or dissolved in a bottle of water. 35 minutes was usually my come up.

Like any man that has been introduced to prostate massage, i absolutely positively enjoy it. And anytime a woman wants to volunteer to give me a prostate massage. I'll happily oblige.

The last question is just silly.