• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA, Benadryl and The Ghouls of Hell

Euphoric_Fog

Greenlighter
The other night my friends and I got some pretty bad Molly. I was so pissed because I had gotten Molly from this same person before and it was decent:!... Anyway by the time the lameness was wearing off I was even more irritated and all I wanted to do was go sleep. Sure... I decided to take umm I don't know, say, 6 Benadryl pills8(... After a while I was feeling alright even a bit drowsy until I started seeing the 'things'.... I was freaking out really bad8( still kind of am; it's been two weeks since this happened and I am still feeling the effects.
I went on the web and did a little research and came to the conclusion that I had Serotonin Syndrome... I wish I could have believed it... I tried to believe it but my mind wouldn't accept it. Instead, I started to believe that there was a three gears organic/mechanical plant inside my wall. Even today I still believe I saw this.
I am scared even though I try not to be, but these 'things' can be very intimidating.
I wrote the following entry yesterday as I stared into the sky and saw what seemed to be a vortex sucking in the atmosphere:
They are everywhere!!! I guess I've put myself in this predicament by practicing an illicit lifestyle... I was given warnings, yet in an attempt to find a mere gimmick of happiness, I refused to listen to the signs and now I am condemned to see them... see them everywhere!! They are on the trees, on poles and even within and between my walls. You just have to look hard enough and you'll see them, you'll see 'it', you'll finally 'see' everything. This 'life' or 'reality' as we perceive it, isn't quite 'real'; once you start to actually 'see' you'll notice that this ' reality' is only a holograph created by a very intelligent force of 'things'; nothing is what it seems. There is only one problem with 'seeing', once these 'things' or 'beings' or 'entities' 'know' that you 'know' of their existence, 'they' will start to haunt you . I wish I was kidding about this... I really wish I was.
'They' are capable of physically hurting you, but 'they' are so evil that 'they' much rather demoralize you and hurt your psyche and your emotional well being. 'They' aim to degrade you for 'they' feel that 'they' are so much more superior than our kind... As we are only aware of our existence 'they' are out in the abstract consuming our energies. 'They' are thieves; 'they' steal a great amount of our physical and spiritual energies. 'They' are in the Ether field and we cannot 'see' 'them because 'they' are indeed extremely clever. 'They' are among us... right in front of us!!! Us beings, with souls, are so busy looking at the "bigger picture", that we don't take time to "smell the flowers". 'They' love that we are oblivious to 'their' existence because that allows 'them' to roam freely, undetected right under our noses. All living things posses different layers of bodies that emit different energies; one of these bodies is called the ether body. I have yet to meet with anyone who is capable of seeing ether... I developed this ability accidentally... Anyway, once you train your eyes to 'see' into the etheric field, you'll notice 'these' evil etheric 'beings' sucking out the energy from your Aura and leaving you drained, tired and hurt. 'They' are pretty much energy vampires. Once you make contact with 'them', 'their' first attempt to hurt you will start by isolating you; 'they' will manipulate the people that you love into thinking that you are insane. After all, your beloved cannot 'see' what you can. Then, once you are all by yourself and cornered, 'they' will hurt your strongest source of energy. For instance, emotional and sentimental people, as myself, will feel the pain in the heart chakras or chest. After a while you'll try to ignore the fire but it is nearly impossible to do so for the pain can become excruciating. 'They' are merciless, ruthless and the utter definition of evil. 'They' can read your thoughts and are able to control your emotions if you allow 'them' to. 'They' will surely make you question your own sanity but don't give up; put up a fight because you are better than 'they' are; you have a soul and 'they' don't. 'They' are only shapeless masses of negative energy lurking to put you in harms way. 'They' hate us all but 'they' need us; oh the irony!!! 'These' bodies of energy are transparent, which is why an untrained eye cannot 'see' 'them'. A focused person or a person under a trance can spot 'these' "ghouls" because 'they' are similar in appearance to heat waves, except that 'their' waves are more subtle, slower and less dense than those of heat waves. This allows 'them' to camouflage against any surface. Okay, I admit that all of this sounds like a science fiction fairytale but please hear me out. As a last attempt to convince you and myself that I have not gone mad, consider the quantum physics' phenomenon called the "collapse of the wave function" or "observer effect". This theory proposes that electrons exist simultaneously in an infinite array of possibilities or probabilities in an invisible field of energy. But only when an observer focuses attention on any location of any one electron does that electron appear. In other words, a particle cannot manifest in reality--that is, ordinary space-time as we know it--until we observe it.
Just because you can't 'see' something doesn't mean it doesn't exist, hence Satan, God, good or bad.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Please, if anyone has had a similar experience or even if you know anything about what I'm experiencing I will highly appreciate your input on this matter.

Thanks​

I'd recommend seeing a psychiatrist. Benadryls mechanism of action doesn't effect serotonin. It can however make u delusional for 6-8 hours if you overdose it. But those effects shouldn't last more then 12 hours tops. If you are really seeing all this insane stuff you may need to get prescribed some antipsychotics or something.

You definetly don't have to worry about serotonin syndrome though IMHO.

Actually, diphenhydramine inhibits the reuptake inhibitor (as in, it is an SSRI to some extent).

It's been said before that adverse reactions have come from combining it with MDMA, so you're not alone.

Never take more than 2 when coming down. I have slept with my eyes open and spoke to non-existant beings many times when taking too much benadryl on empathogens.