Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA barely worked, completly bumblefucked! Pics included

Status
Not open for further replies.

skunkdup

Greenlighter
MDMA troubles, pics included!

okay, so my adventures began looking for an eighth of mids since moneys been tight. Couldnt get it, but a good dealer of mine said he has a friend whos got a connect for MDMA. At first it seemed sketchy, but SHE lives in a city that has a major college in it, BIG party town. So I end up buying "250mg of molly crystals. Since I dont know much about molly, i hopped onto tinychat into a drug chatroom, and asked around for someone who is experienced with molly. He said it looks good, the real stuff, and a looked a little more then how much I had bought. It tasted REALLY bitter and chemically, like if you left a pill in your mouth to long and it dissolved a little, just like that. So he said thats exactly what it tastes like, so it is most likely mdma. Well he told me since it was my first time *not that I was alone, in my room, just on the computer if that can interfere with anything since I wasnt in the partying mood or whatever* to take the second smallest crystal in my mouth, chew it then wash it down. Did it. Fell a little, body was a tiny bit more relaxed, a little heavy. Didnt feel much besides that, but whenever I stood up I felt as if I was taller, the ground looked farther away. I am 6'2 round 150lb. so after a little, he told me to just crush up the smallest one, plus a little bit of the biggest one and snort it. Did it, I felt more relaxed, and DEFIANTLY felt something, felt good. More like nodding, body felt heavy, vision was a little distorted, but not what people make it out to be. I ended up crushing the rest of it, and doing little bumps switching notrils each time. BTW that drip, holly shit it tastes like pure ASS! okay, so after doing some bumps, I pretty much plateaued. Felt the same, then I started to comedown it felt like, so I just went to bed. I had a really bad dream (caught girlfriend sucking some guys dick or some shit, was pretty fucked up. Felt like I went threw all the emotions of being cheated on, in my sleep. Woke up a little sad, whatnot. I still dont feel "normal" body feels weird, visuals are a LITTLE disrupted. Not tired, just chilling. So can anyone help me out? Bunk molly? Ive searched up EVERYTHING about situations like this, probably read hundreds of links on google, cant seem to find a real good answer. This is my first post, so im sorry if it was in the wrong section (dont think it is) or anything, cheers BL!! P.S. I have never been on any SSRI's, any pills besides when im sick and shit. I use marijuana almost everyday, and drank a few times but dont like it. Ive also dont nitrous.

1616770_10203215652090969_493665021_n.jpg

1615257_10203215652130970_1354375316_n.jpg

Last edited:
Not even with the pictures would we be able to tell you what substance you ingested :) almost every aspect of MDMA crystals can be faked so taste, smell, color are no indication whatsoever. At least not a a way to be sure. Could be that the setting wasn't good. Could be that your mindset wasn't good. Could be that they were indeed fake. Could be that..... The only way for you to be sure is buy a testkit and test your crystals yourself, I'm sorry

Last edited:
Not even with the pictures would we be able to tell you what substance you ingested :) almost every aspect of MDMA crystals can be faked so taste, smell, color are no indication whatsoever. At least not a a way to be sure. Could be that the setting wasn't good. Could be that your mindset wasn't good. Could be that they were indeed fake. Could be that..... The only way for you to be sure is buy a testkit and test your crystals yourself, I'm sorry

Okay, yeah I know theres no way to know if it was trully MDMA from pics. But I was just wondering, is it really possible that if you arent in the right mindset/surroundings it can completely kill your trip? I have a tiny bit left, like you know those DOTS candies that are on paper, were the shit backthen? I have like, around half the size of one of those dots in powder. Is it even worth taking it again, or should I just throw it away or whatever? Thank you for your help BlueBull!

It is worth buying a test kit and testing that little bit that you have left. It is never worth taking random chems in hope that it is what your dealer says it is.

It is worth buying a test kit and testing that little bit that you have left. It is never worth taking random chems in hope that it is what your dealer says it is.

I dont have the money/availability to get a test so im just gonna call it a loss and move on with my life.

I dont have the money/availability to get a test so im just gonna call it a loss and move on with my life.

A test kit will cost you less than the MDMA itself - stop making excuses. Nobody can tell you what you took so buy a test kit to avoid this happening again. As complete speculation, the crystals look like methylone but who fucking knows. It is certainly possible that a bad set/setting killed your roll. Set & setting are a big part of the experience so don't count that out.

Identification threads are against the rules because drug speculation is counter-productive. Thus, I'm going to close the thread but feel free to read around - there are lots of useful threads for keeping you safe and getting the best out of MDMA.

Status
Not open for further replies.