• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA and tramadol time between roll?

Mrsolidzx

Bluelighter
Hey whats the shortest time to take between tramadol dosage and mdma doses? I take 100mg tram a day but miss days so its not a problem to quit just want to know what time frame to leave from last tram dose to first magic dose. Thanks for reading and thanks for any help.

I had a day between doses and I rolled fine and I take like 300mg to 500mg daily.

Im asking as have a festival on a sunday and want to know wether i can take tramadol saturday morning?

Don't you understand English? I had the Tramadol and MDMA a day in between doses. So no I did not take it the day I rolled, and I did not take it a day before I rolled or even after. That would not be leaving a day between doses would it...

Basically, I stopped taking Tramadol 24 hours before I was supposed to take the MDMA, and I didn't feel any noticeable effects although I can't say you'll be the same. Tramadol does have SSRI properties which are known to kill the MDMA high so yeah.

Thanks sorry for confusion i wont take it on saturday then, thanks for you help and time means alot.

24hrs bro you should be in the clear. I was once on tramadol taking about 250 to 300ng daily, and I always had to dodge days just to enjoy a till or a trip. Mdma roll def gets killed, and turns into a nasty stimulation . Lsd , I feel it, however the mystery and magic is gone, leaving me forced to dully watch the curtains move and the walls to breath. Def. Not cool! However, if I trip the next day and avoid taking tramadol, I get full effects. A healthy 24hrs is all it takes. It has a short half life also

Ahhh so when u take the two it just dampens a high okay. Haha made me laugh describing that LSD trip bet u was just sat there like realllyyy....? Haahha cheers for the reponse bro x

For anybody who cares ive been spliting a tram cap in half and having 25 mg a day so gona take it up til the day i think. 25mg is nothing