• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

mdma and the penis

It happens ... again, as someone mentioned, it's the vasoconstriction.

If you can achieve an erection, the problem seems to go away - i.e. your penis will probably be as big as it usually is while sober. It is kind of weird, I agree - placing your hand down there expecting normality and finding something much smaller than anticipated. :D

used to get this all the time it was shit although it meant i was out of it which was great lol
u really have to concentrate hard to take a leak

lol that happened to me.
i did shit with this girl and like i did shit with her a day after, she was like "your dick is way bigger then it was yesterday" I was like "fucking xtc :0" haha.

I get it way bad. Its ironic atually. My dick is smaller then its been since puberty and my confidence level skyrokets.

LOLLLL the first time i noticed this i was rolling FACE and was lke HEY GUYS WANNA SEE MY PENIS!?! i then looked and im like WOAHHHH nevermind ahahahahhaha

LOL I remember 1 time i actually got a boner on E so i grabbed my gf real quick n threw her in the back of my car but by the time we were naked it was completely gone..so i put my clothes back on n went back to the park to swing...oh well...

Every time i see the title of the thread i think of this............. Puppetry of the penis.

http://www.puppetryofthepenis.com/

Basically its a show created by some Aussie dudes.

They create stuff on stage using there tackle. Could you create a hamburger by placing your sausage between two balls and squashing down a bit?

lol. OK so now you get the idea.

haa i can remember the first time i was wipedout.. and i put my hands down ther and almost shit myself wen i felt it lol it literally scared the life outta me and didnt want to say to anyone incase it wasnt normal :L

i think you guys have speed in your pills and not mdma. i've had this problem on speedy pills before but not when i get those molly crystals.

i think you guys have speed in your pills and not mdma. i've had this problem on speedy pills before but not when i get those molly crystals.

Oh for sure its a lot worse with speedy pills but myself if I have enough pills over the space of the night, and I'm talking kit tested ones here I can still be well dodgy down below, maybe I'm just a greedy so and so and needs to cut back on the amount!

Happens to most people on MDMA too. MDMA shares a lot of the same effects as other amphetamines, such as vasoconstriction. Meth seems to be more effective at all of these side-effects though, I agree. It really depends on the person.

uh.,...usually I get a huge boner, that expands to bigger than normal size! it expands so much i can practically see my reflection in the head because of the stretched skin~!I also usually have sex for 9 hours straight. sometimes though, it does go limp while i'm fucking but then about a minute later it gets huge again!

you have EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-Dick!! It's even worse if you're an all natural guy such as myself. All you see is the head poking out at cha :)